TBBB Shorts

Since my book was pretty short by teen fiction standards, I thought it would make sense to give you a complete overview of how the characters are like and any possible back stories thay I might have missed out on because I couldn't get myself to write extra chapters on them ^.^
So this will be short facts about our characters, how they would be in the future and such and such. Hehe! Enjoy!

***

Madison "Maddie" Brook: 

She is the protagonist. She is a nerd who is fiercely loyal to her friends and loved ones. She might seem like a pushover but in reality she can be quite determined to achieve what she wants. She likes to give everyone a chance before forming any sort of opinion, in some cases even second chances, although if she is repeatedly disappointed she can stop caring once and for all. She has been a victim of bullying until she met Cassandra in 9th grade. She loves to study and has a planned future. She is also very curious, which is why she went to Alex Knight's party- to see how they were. She likes to keep to herself.

In the future she will go on to graduate and then to law school, and to become a corporate lawyer, help make her parents firm bigger.

She is a brunette with brown eyes and medium height. She likes to do yoga and is therefore a very fit person. She is the only child of her parents and though she does not know it, she was born after a lot of trouble and her birth has mostly destroyed her mother's womb, hence why she can't have siblings. Her most attractive feature (according to Colton) is her smile. Pancakes are her favourite breakfast food and she loves Mexican cuisine. Her favourite singers include Coldplay, Sara Bareilles and Ed Sheeran. She can dance well but is very shy about it. Her favourite colour (you might have guessed it) is blue. She is very good at pranking people, a fact Cass can confirm (and so can Colton now). Her middle name is Avery.

Actor: Nina Dobrev. This is how Maddie looks like. A Team is her favourite song

Colton Rivera:

Colton is the titular character. He is a bad boy or basically a trouble maker. He is said to be very handsome with dark hair and ocean blue eyes, and tall. He's never been the model kid, but he cares deeply about the people he loves. He locks in his emotions and the only one he was brazenly open with was his sister Serena.

He had a warped sense of protecting someone and thus he doesn't tell anyone about his sister, except for his friend Alex. He was good friend with Alex till about 10th grade after which he started going more towards the periphery of society and scorned Alex's need to be a good jock. Serena's death was a final blow after which Alex recognised the girl in the news and attempted to console Colton, only to be rebuffed and pushed away.

Colton's first defence is to always push away and scorn, which is what he did with Maddie when she told him about her being pregnant. It takes a lot of patience for someone to break through his many walls, and only someone like Maddie has given him that time to open up. He was looking for distractions the night of Alex's party (and he wasn't thrown out because Alex still had hoped for a friend) and Maddie was one of them until he realised from the beginning that she was no normal girl. He would probably have told her about Serena from the very start had she not proceeded to kiss him.
The Riveras, as explained, were not rich from the very beginning. Colton had raised his sister, which is why he was struck so terribly when she died. He doesn't like chance but does so with Maddie.