A Knight in Pretty Shitty Armour (spin off)

"Let me make one thing clear, Knight. You're shitty, your humour is shitty, but I'm bored, which is why I'm here. There's nothing more and a lot of less. More of food, actually. That's it. Deal?" I asked.
***
Cassandra Holden is in her freshman year in college as a psych student, and she swears she's going to "change for the better". First step of that resolution being not to kill Alex Knight whenever he comes into her line of sight like a raging bull. He's nothing more than a temporary thorn in her side now that he's friends with her best friend Maddie.

Until Alex dares Cass to go on one date with him and Cass, bored in a conventional setting, decides to humour him. To put him in his place. To tell him, that he may be a Knight but he'll never be anyone's knight in shining armour.

What Cass doesn't know is that life definitely seems to be sure that any armour is better than no armour, an armour to shield against her bitterness and to instead help her grow. An armour that she will eventually grow to appreciate herself.
******
Heyyyyy!
I'm back
Lol.

Anyway, hi guys! (Once again). Let me just first thank all of you for the 20.2k reads and 708 votes. I finished this story at 8.2k and it's grown beyond my own expectations. Thank you :').

As I hinted in the epilogue in TBBB, there was a strong chance I would write a spin off centering around my favourite character Cass. I also said that if I would publish it I would do it within this book itself so it wasn't confusing for new readers (but, if it's well received I might just put it up separately hehehe). Come April 20th, it'll be two years since I first published TBBB and one year since it became really popular (by my standards). I think it would be apt to post this then, no? (I might most it earlier if I feel like it). Please be honest and let me know if you'd ever read it. I'm actually interested in exploring Cass as a character. I'd appreciate if I'd get some feedback (or if you'd like me to better this informal blurb). Also, the title. I'm having trouble with that.This isn't the official title (unless people like it. But suggest something).

I haven't written on my other stories for quite sometime. It isn't because of lack of response (ok maybe it is but then I'm not giving up. I need to sort through the whole thing and instead of rushing it I'd like to take it slow). Recently in my free time when I think I've been thinking of the Cass storyline a lot. Maybe it's a sign to get back to this world. Anyway, let me know.

Also, thank you so much once again 🌸🌸❤

Cherie, XOXO