Part 1. - Cold encounter

I was coming out of the shops with a bag full of gummy bears. I headed to school. It was my first day there. 

I'm not very comfortable around strangers. My blood pressure always gets low when I'm nervous, so at that time I have to eat a lot of sweets to avoid fainting. That's why I bought a bag full of gummy bears at the first place. Gummy bears are my favourites. 

I was chewing the gummy bears nervously, swallowing them one by one, while entering the school's door. As I was walking down the halls, there were many students laughing, talking, opening lockers. Some students who were passing by me were looking at me like I'm a witch or something.

I closed my eyes, eating the gummy bears faster as I hit something, or more like someone. I quickly opened my eyes, bowing down and apologizing " Joesonghabnida!". "Yaa, you don't know who you're messing wi-" he turned right at me with an angry face expression, deep voice. 

I was looking down on the floor, still chewing slowly the gummy bear. He looked at me and said with a kind voice "It's okay.". The girls next to him "Taehyung oppaa, let's go to the classroom! Leave that blind idiot alone.". They were very mean to me. 

"Nah. I'll come later, you girls just go." he smiled at the girls and looked back at me while opening his locker. "So, you're new here?" he was taking out different books. "Y-yes." I answered with a shaky voice. He shut the locker hard, placed his hand next to my head on the locker, leaning closer to me "Are you afraid?". 

I was still looking down on the floor, not answering him. He smirked and looked away asking "Can I help you in something?". I shook my head to the left and back to the right. "Okay then, see ya." he turned his back and was about to walk away, when I answered "Actually... where's the principles office?". He turned back, smiled at me "Come.". 

We were walking down the stairs, "What's your name?". I started to get comfy with him "I'm Choi Heeyoung. What about you?". He stopped, turned, facing me "I'm Kim Taehyung. Pleasure to meet you." he grabbed my hand, leaned closer to it, and kissed the top of it while looking up at me. His lips were so cold and soft. I got goosebumps. 

We finally came off of the stairs, walking through a hall. It was an awkward silence, so I broke it "Gummy bears?", I reached the bag to him. "I don't eat human food." he answered with a serious face. Then he stopped, leaned closer to my ear and whispered "Instead, I eat blood.". 

I got scared, tried to run away, but he grabbed my arm, pressing it hard. "Let me go! Let me go, you psycho! Help me!!" I was yelling, every other student was looking at me like I was on drugs or something. They were laughing at me. 

"Relax, I was just kidding. By the way, I grabbed you, because we're already here infront of the principles office." he was laughing as well, as he let go of my arm. I was looking at him strangely, quickly opened the door to the office. 

"You should knock first, then come in, no?" the principle was looking at me from his chair. I bow and apologized. "You're a new student here?" he asked while looking at some papers. "Yes." I answered while checking out his office. "Good." he was reading the papers with glasses on "You're classroom is the 5th. It's on the 2nd floor. You'll get your books tomorrow. Tomorrow at 8 o'clock I want to see you here in my office. You can go now.". I only bowed and left the office.

As soon as I came out, that Taehyung guy was still standing there, his back on the wall, and his right foot also. "Well? In which class are you?" he asked while typing on his phone. "5th, I guess." I shook my foots and about to go in my classroom. "Oh, jinja? We're in the same class!" he answered while smiling, putting his arm on my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. 

Everyone was looking at us weirdly, they thought we're going out or something. I was nervously chewing the gummy bears, trying to get his arm off of my shoulders. When I went in the classroom I didn't know where to sit. 

At the end, I found an empty seat next to a girl who was wearing glasses. She was very cute. She was reading a book, didn't even notice that I sat next to her. "A-annyeong." I said quietly as I waved to her. "Oh, sorry! Annyeong!" she smiled at me. "I'm Sanmin! Pleasure to meet you!" she bowed, while grabbing my hand and shaking it. "I'm Heeyoung. Pleasure meeting you as well." I smiled back at her. 

The professor came in, and the lessons started. 

~ At lunch time ~ 

I wasn't afraid anymore. I was very comfortable in this new school. I took a tray and placed all the foods I wanted on it. Sanmin and I sat to a table in the corner of the dining room, and started eating. We were talking, laughing and asking about each others. She was very kind. 

The door opened, and Taehyung walked in with a bunch of girls surrounding him. He was just smiling and giving autographs to every girl in the school. They were very inlove with him. "I don't know what do girls see in him, really." I said while I was looking at him and rolling my eyes. "Aish, he's so cool and hands-" she stuffed her mouth with food to stop talking. I looked at her with big eyes, spit my juice "You too?!". 

"Well, you got to admit it, he's handsome as hell!" she was chocking at her food while trying to open my eyes. I looked back at him, he was looking right at us. I blushed, and looked away awkwardly. "Look at those shining eyes, dark hair, white skin, red lips. He's just perfect!" she was pointing at him with her fork. 

"Yes, he is handsome.. but he's a jerk." I answered. I picked up my juice and drank it. "Hold on, I'm going to the bathroom. Be right back!" I stood up and went out. I looked around, I didn't really know where the bathroom is. I asked a guy, he pointed with his index finger. I bow and thanked him. 

I went in the toilet, did what I wanted to. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. When I wanted to leave the toilet, Taehyung opened the door. I stopped and took steps back. He was coming nearer and nearer. I gulped and hit my back on the wall. 

He smiled while biting his lips "So, you think that I'm handsome, but a jerk?". "That's right. What are you gonna do about it? Taste my blood?" I raised my head and voice. He laughed and smirked "You're cute and brave also.". "Now excuse me, I'll head back to the dining hall." as I wanted to pass by him, he grabbed me and pulled me back to my very first spot. 

"We're not finished chatting. I just wanna know one thing." he placed his thumb on my chin and pulled my face closer to his, "Do you like me?". I didn't answer anything. "Don't make me ask again." his eye color changed from brown to orange. "Go to hell." I answered back with an angry, scared face. He smirked and licked my cheek. 

I slapped him on the face and ran out. He was still standing there, his hand on his cheek, where I slapped him.