Part 10. - If you love me let me go

I closed my eyes in fear. I couldn't think of anything else, I wanted to save Taehyung somehow. I felt Baekhyun's cold hands on my shoulders, and his breathe on my neck. 

"You can open your eyes now." Baekhyun said with a smirk. I slowly opened my eyes, and looked around. I looked at my hands and at my neck. "Don't worry, I didn't bite you." he laughed. "W-why not?" I asked worriedly. "Your blood's taste is terrible." he turned his back on me and walked away.

"He?" I stood there frozen. "W-what do you mean it tastes terrible?! You didn't even taste it! YAH!" I shouted after him angrily. "Your bloods scent is disgusting." he looked back and poked his tongue out at me, and left. 

Will he kill Taehyung? I'm afraid he will.. I don't know what to think. The fear is taking over my body. I was shaking badly. I quickly rushed down from the roof to find Taehyung. I looked everywhere for him, but I couldn't find him. "Uhm, Sanmin, do you know where Taehyung is?" I asked her, heavily breathing and sweating. I was running up and down the stairs. 

"Oh, he's laying on the tennis court all day. He even missed classes, after when the fight happened." she said. "Thank you!" I bowed and quickly rushed out. I saw him laying on the ground. I sighed and sat down next to him. " 'Turn me, please'. Are you that pathetic?" Taehyung said, raising a brow. "Were you following us?" I poked his stomach. 

"No, I was just laying on the roof and I heard you two talking." he bit his lips, looking at the sky. "So If I'm pathetic? I'm doing this for you." I pouted and looked at the sky. "Tsk." he said. "What? You want to die? Okay, fine by me then." I got up, brushed my skirt and picked up my school bag. As I was walking away, he said "Well, It's okay to die for someone you love.". 

I stopped, my eyes got teary. I remembered of my mother. She died because of me. Tears were falling down my cheek. "Heeyoung? Yah, are you crying?" he asked, gulping. I started crying even more, and shouting "EOMMAA!". I fell down on the ground, rubbing my eyes. Taehyung got up and kneed down infront of me "Heeyoung, I-.. I didn't want to hurt your feelings!". 

"Why are you crying?" he asked, placing his thumb on my chin and dragging my head up, facing his. "Wow, you're really ugly when you're crying." he said, making a disgusting face. I hit him on the head. "Yah!" he rubbed the top of his head. "Will you tell me what's wrong?" he asked, making his aegyo face. I sobbed. 

"My mother died, giving birth to me. So I remembered back at her after you said that it's okay to die for someone you love." I rubbed my eyes. "Oh, I didn't know, Heeyoung. I'm really sorry." he said as he wrapped his arms around my head, giving me a tight hug. "You're going to die as well. Everyone I care about leaves me." I started crying again, in his arms. 

He coughed "I won't let him take me away from you, I promise.". I looked up at him "Pinky promise?". He smiled and said "Pinky promise." as we interlocked our pinkie fingers. The both of us got up and headed to class. 

~ After classes ~ 

"Finally, we're going home." I sighed and I wanted to go out of the school, when the principal stopped me. "Mrs. Choi. Don't you remember something?" he said. "What is it, sir?" I asked, bowing down. "You and Mr. Kim have to clean the university students rooms." he said, raising a brow. "My apologies, we're on it right away." I bowed again, and went back into the school. 

"Aish, daebak!" I threw down my bag, and kicked it. I was very pissed off. I sighed a big, picked it back up and looked for Taehyung. He was putting his school bag into his locker, when I saw him. I did the same. "You should wear this." he was holding a black hoodie. "For what?" I asked him curiously. "We're going into a room full with vampires to clean. If they'll scent the cuts, which you did on your arms, they'll surely attack you. I've got my scent on this hoodie, put it on." he said, putting the hoodie on for me.

"I've got it, I'm not a baby!" I said, slapping his hands away and placing on the hoodie. "We're good to go." he said as we were watching the school map, following the directions to their room. When we arrived, he wanted to just go into the room, I stopped him. I knocked on the door. He rolled his eyes and folded his arms. The tall guy, Chanyeol, opened the door. "What do you want, another lesson?" he asked, looking at us both angrily. 

"We're here to clean your rooms, as a punishment-" as I was saying these words politely, Taehyung broke into them "-for kicking your asses.". Chanyeol wanted to jump Taehyung down, Taehyung wanted to do the same, but I pushed Taehyung back. "Could you let us in, please?" I asked, bowing. "There is nothing much to clean." he said, as he opened the door wider for us to go in. The room was pretty neat, indeed.

"Lets mop up the floor." I said as Taehyung grabbed the mop. "Ugh, where is the bathroom?" I asked Chanyeol, he pointed in a direction. Sehun was sitting on the bed, Jongin was reading some books. All of them looked at me. I just gulped and went into the bathroom to fill the bucket with water. I pulled up my sleeves, because of the water. I came out with a bucket full of water. I placed it down next to Taehyung. 

Taehyung pushed me behind him with big force, as he grabbed Chanyeol's neck and picked him up to the wall. Chanyeol's eyes were red as the blood, and his dark blue veins were showing, same as Sehun's and Jongin's. "GET OUT!" Taehyung said, as his eyes got bloodred as well. I've got scared, my legs were shaking. I didn't know what to do. Everything was fading infront of me, as I fainted. 

I slowly opened my eyes. I was laying on a bed. Baekhyun was sitting next to me in an armchair. "W-where am I?" I asked him, looking around. "You're in the school, don't worry." he smiled. "What happened?" I asked him, looking at my arm, because it hurt. When I looked at it, there was a bite. My eyes widened, as I looked at Baekhyun.

"Don't worry, you're not a vampire. When you pulled up your sleeves, the others saw your cuts and they couldn't handle the scent. They attacked, as Taehyung held them back. Jongin got to you when you fainted, and he bit you. I managed to suck out the poison." as he said these, he licked his lips. "Taehyung? Where is he?" I asked him worriedly, getting up from the bed.

"He's outside, talking with the others. He's really pissed off." Baekhyun opened the door. Taehyung was sitting on the couch, playing with his hand.  "Uh, Tae-" he broke into my words "Heeyoung. I have to talk with you." as he said these he went out of the room. I  followed after him. We were walking up to the roof. When we arrived there, he started the talking. 

"Heeyoung. If you love me, let me go." he said, grabbing my arm and looking at the bite. "What do you mean?" I asked him, pulling down my sleeve. "You'll only get hurt like this. So, please, let them take me away." he turned away, and was about to walk away, when I grabbed his shirt, and was pulling on it. "You can't do this!" I said "Everyone's just dying because of me!" I started crying. 

He slapped away my hand "Goodbye, Heeyoung.". Then he flashed away.