Part 15. - Seducing a werewolf

It hurts. I grabbed my arm in pain, looking at him, as he was still holding his teeth in my skin. When it started bleeding, he flashed far away from me. 

"H-Heeyoung.. I-I'm terribly sorry." a blood was racing down from his lips corner. I didn't say anything, I just quickly ran to the bathroom and locked it. I folded my wound up and slowly opened the door. "T-Tae?" I peeked out, looking for him. When I wanted to open the door which lead to the livingroom, someone shut it.

"Don't open it!" Taehyung shouted, as he slowly closed it. We were talking like that, my ear on the door, listening to him, his ear on the other side of the door, listening to my words. "Remember that guy who told you that you need to be vaccined?" he knocked, before saying it. "Y-yes? What's with it?" I was very confused.

"Was it strange? The vaccine?" he asked quietly. "He placed something purple in it, I'm not sure." I scratched my head. After a while of silence, I heard a door shutting. "Taehyung?" I slowly opened the door, but he wasn't there anymore. 

I quickly looked for my phone and called him. After a couple of minutes he finally picked it up. "What's happening?" I asked him worrying. "Then put some kind of poison into your blood, which makes all the vampires mad." he was breathing heavily. "What's that suppose to mean?" I locked my door, and looked out of the window. 

"It means that you have to be very careful. If you'll get close to a vampire, he won't hesitate. He'll attack you even infront of people. We can't control our hunger against it." he was still breathing heavily. "Okay, where the hell are you going?!" I shouted into the phone. "For the antidote." then he hung up. 

"Yahh, jinja, this kid." I was even more worried than before, so I decided to visit Taehyung's house. I took my jacket, locked the front door before going out. I grabbed my bicycle and cycled to his house. When I arrived, I knocked continuously. "Taehyung!! Opened the door! YAAH!" I was yelling. 

After a couple of minutes, someone opened it. "Stop yelling, my ear hurts from your voice!" Jungkook said, while he was scratching the back of his neck. He had a messy hair and.. he didn't have a shirt on. His abs where showing. My whole face turned red "W-where's Taehyung?". I tried to look him in the eyes, but my eyes kept going down to his abs.

"I don't know. I thought he's at your place." he looked at me confused. "Wait.. How come you don't attack me, but you're a vampire?" I got off the bicycle, and placed it to a tree. "I know how to control my thirst, baby." he winked at me. "No, someone poisoned me and now every vampire attacks me." I looked at him strangely. 

He quickly grabbed my arm and looked at my wound, which Taehyung made with his teeth. "Who made this?" he pointed at the bite. "T-Taehyung." I quickly pulled down my sleeve. "How come you don't attack me even if you saw the fresh blood on the bite?" I was holding my arm there.

 "I'm unlike the others. I don't attack people. When I was dying, and they turned me, they didn't fully turn me. I'm half vampire, half human. But I do eat blood, I just don't attack people." he explained it and pulled me inside the house. "Then that's why the poison didn't affect you." I sat down on the couch, looking at Jungkook. 

"Well, yeah, I suppose." he yawned "So where is Taehyung?". "That's the problem, pabo! I don't know!" I rolled my eyes at him. "Maybe he thinks that it was Baekhyun, and he's at their house." Jungkook placed on a white t shirt. "Wow, that's right! You're right, Jungkookie!" I smiled and got up. "R-really?" he blushed. "Let's go before he does something stupid." I grabbed Jungkook's hand and ran out with him. 

Jungkook was running, I was cycling. When we arrived there, we heard shouts coming out from their place. We quickly ran in, without any hesitations. We saw Taehyung and Baekhyun fighting "I didn't do anything to Heeyoung! And even if I have, I would give her a love potion to fall inlove with me!" they were throwing each others on furnitures. "DON'T LIE!" Taehyung was yelling at him angrily, when suddenly, both of them stopped, and looked at us.

"Heeyoung.. GET OUT OF HERE!" Taehyung yelled, as his and Baekhyun's eyes turned red, and they were ready to attack, but then, Jungkook picked me up and flashed with me out of the house. He was piggy backing me. We were going faster than the lightning. Then we arrived to my house and he put me down. 

"Now I see what's the problem." Jungkook looked at me with big eyes. I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Taehyung's number. Jungkook was just staring at me, as he sat down on my couch. I was walking in the living room, up and down, when finally, Taehyung picked up the phone. 

"WHY DO YOU ATTACK EVERYONE?! CAN'T YOU JUST ASK HIM KINDLY IF IT WAS HIM?" I yelled into the phone. Jungkook got even more scared. "Heeyoung, I-" when Taehyung wanted to say something, I cut into his words "AISH, YOU'RE SUCH A KID. CAN'T YOU REALIZE HOW WORRIED I WAS? MY SOUL LEFT MY BODY, TAE!" I kept yelling.

"Mianhae." Taehyung said, but I didn't hear that just in the phone. When I looked to the front door, he was standing there, his phone on his ear. When I wanted to run to him, Jungkook flashed infront of me, pushing me to his back, looking at Taehyung. "Don't worry, Jin made me an antidote, so the poison doesn't affect me. But the other vampires, it still does." Taehyung said and came closer.

Then Jungkook nodded and let me go. I quickly ran to Taehyung and hugged him tightly. He blushed. When I hugged him, I kept hitting him hardly "PABO!!". "Ouchh!! Okaay!" he rubbed his shoulder, where I hit him. "Baekhyun isn't the guilty one." Taehyung said. "Then who is it?" Jungkook jumped up. "It was Wonsik." Taehyung bit his lips. "From where do you think that it was Ravi?" Jungkook laughed at Tae. 

"Once I poisoned her girlfriend, just so he would attack her." Taehyung coughed nervously. "So he did it back in revenge!" Jungkook's eyes widened. "That bastard!" Taehyung hit his hand on the table. "We have to do something about this." Jungkook said, after him, I repeated "But.. what?". All of us were thinking, when Taehyung jumped up "I have a crazy idea.". 

~ 7:00 am, at school ~ 

Taehyung, Jungkook and I searched Sanmin up. We  found her in the library. "Annyeong, Sanminiee!" I greeted her and give her a tight hug. "Annyeong, Heeyoung!" she smiled and returned the hug. "What's up?!" she asked us. "Sanmin, we need you to seduce a guy." Jungkook said. "E-Excuse me?" her eyes widened. "Please, Sanmin, someone poisoned Heeyoung." Taehyung said. "No way! It's not happening!" she said, placing the books back on the shelf.

"For me? Please?" I looked at her with puppy eyes. "But if you're poisoned, why don't you go see a doctor? It's very dangerous. And how come you're still alive?" Sanmin attacked me with various questions. "Uhmm.." I didn't know what to say, so Taehyung answered for me "It's not really poison, it's more like a pill? A drug, maybe. And If we go to the doctors, they will think that she dosed herself.". 

"Oh, I understand. Well, who do I have to.. seduce?" she asked, gulping. "Kim Wonsik. Known as Ravi. You just have to go to his place and take a purple thingy. So we can make an antidote." Taehyung explained it to her with Jungkook. "Uh, I know that guy. I had troubles with him back then.. He bullied me everytime." Sanmin sighed. "Oh, no,no no no." I said. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, as everyone looked at me.

"She can't seduce him like this!" I shouted, as I pulled her into the girls toilet. Jungkook and Taehyung followed us. I took off her glasses, and flipped her hair a little. "Heeyoung, I can't see without my glasses." she was blinking continuously. "Boys, what do you think?" I turned her, facing the two vampires. 

"She needs something on her lips. Something red and sexy. What you have, Heeyoung." Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded after him. I pulled my lipstick out of my pocket and put it on Sanmin's lips. Then I made Sanmin's skirt a little bit shorter and turned him to the two guys again. "Better?" I asked them, while Sanmin was blushing. Taehyung's mouth was wide open, while Jungkook was just nodding and gulping. 

"Good, now let's go." I said as I pushed them out of the toilet. "There he is!" Jungkook pointed to a guy who was taking books out of the locker. He had a gray messy hair, his necktie was messy as well, he was holding his jacket on his shoulder. I pushed Sanmin. She gulped, looking at us. Taehyung was showing a "like" with his hand, while I was showing her to move forward. 

This shouldn't be good.