Part 18. - Nothing makes sense

Warning: This part will be a little bit boring, because Taehyung erased her memory. She notices that somethings missing, so she's trying to remember it all again.

I woke up very exhausted. I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. When I was done, I went down the stairs, straight to the kitchen to make some breakfast. When I opened the fridge, I lost my appetite. 

The door opened, and someone came in with big plastic bags from the grocery shop. "Good morning, Heeyoungie!" my mother said, as she kissed the top of my head, after it, heading to the kitchen. "Have you eaten?" she asked, packing food out of the bags. "I'm not hungry, but gomabseubnida." I said, as I went back up to my room, to get ready for school.

I left the house. Exams are coming, and I still haven't study. I just feel like something is missing out from my life, but I just couldn't remember anything. I bought a bag full of gummy bears, as I usually would. I'm not very comfortable around strangers, and I used to shut people out of my life. Because, If I don't socialize, there will be less drama and less pain. 

When I arrived to school, I looked for my locker to pack my books into it. After when I finished, I went into the classroom and sat down to my place. I was wondering where is Sanmin. She usually gets here early. I asked Minho "Annyeong, Minho, I was just wondering haven't you seen Sanmin here in school?". "Annyeonghaseyo, no, I haven't. She's been sick for a week now." he looked around in the classroom. 

"Oh, thank you." I just bowed and sat down back to my place, when class started, and the professor came in. When I looked around, Jungkook didn't come to class either. What happened to them? I tried to focus myself on what was the professor saying, because I don't want to fail the tests. It's the last thing I wanna do. 

~ At lunch time ~ 

I was sitting by myself. I didn't even had the strength to eat. I just couldn't. I haven't eaten like for 2 straight days, and I'm not thinking of eating for more days. I got up from my seat, and headed outside. I looked out of the window. I always saw Baekhyun fighting outside with someone, but I never knew who that someone was. Maybe it was a new student. But now, Baekhyun is missing too. 

As I was walking down the halls, I was looking out the window. Suddenly, I bumped up into someone, hit their shoulder with mine. "Mianhae!" I quickly bowed, without looking at the guy. He just coughed and kept going to his direction. It made me really mad "Yah! Excuse me!". I was running after the guy. When I reached to him, I pulled onto his shirt. "You should apologize as well, it wasn't all my fault!" I made an angry expression, when he looked at me.

"You look familiar.." as I saw his face, bright eyes, dark hair, blood-red lips, I recognized him. "You are the student who's always fighting with Baekhyun! Are you new in the school?" I looked at him curiously. He didn't say anything, he just came closer and closer to me, when I hit my back to the wall. I've got really nervous, I couldn't breathe properly. 

"Here. Chew this." he took out a chocolate slice from his pocket. "T-Thank you." I looked at him weirdly, and chewed on the chocolate slice. "Can you.. step back? This is awkward, and I'm-" as I was talking to him, he licked my cheek. I yelled and I gave him a big slap. Then I pushed him back and ran away. He was just standing there, rubbing his cheek where I slapped him.

"Weirdo." I was rubbing my cheek with a  tissue. "Wait. I recognize him!" my eyes widened. "He was the guy who always walked me home from school, he was the same guy who helped me catch the pervert, he was the guy who I went with in the woods for a walk.." my eyes got teary, as I ran back yelling his name: "TAEHYUUUNG!!!".

When I went back, nobody was there. But.. how I didn't remember him? Did he erase my memory? Could it be? 
Class started, and I didn't even go inside the classroom. I was looking for Taehyung all around the school, but I couldn't find him. So I decided to go in the classroom, tell the professor that I'm not feeling well, and have to go home, and my plan did work out very well. 

I went to Taehyung's house. I was knocking on the door continuously. "Taehyung! Tae-" when I wanted to yell even louder, someone opened the door. It was Jungkook. With my surprised expression, I ran and hugged him tightly. For some good reason, he hugged me back. "Jungkookie, why didn't you come to school?" I asked him, being worried. "My brother didn't let me." he was rubbing the back of his head.

"You mean, Taehyung didn't let you?" I tried to peek inside the house. "Wait, I thought that he erased your memories about himself." his eyes widened. "Well yeah, he did, but it happens that I remembered that rascal. Now where is he?" I asked Jungkookie. "Heeyoung.. you do realize how many days went go by, and none of us saw or heard about Taehyung?" Jungkook said. 

"Well, how many days weren't I remembering all of you?" I asked him, biting my lower lip. "Around 2-3 weeks." Jungkook said, after pulling me inside the house. "R-really?" I was shocked. "You didn't even realize, did you?" he was closing the door. "I thought that only 3 days went by.. or less, I don't know." I was going up the stairs, to Taehyung's bedroom. 

"Yah! Wait, you can't just-" Jungkook was yelling after me, when I opened the door to Taehyung's bedroom, and saw him inside, laying on his bed and looking up to the wall. "Taehyung?!" I shouted with a surprise. "Jungkookie, what did I tell you about not letting anyone in?" Taehyung shouted at Kookie. "Minahae, she was very hard to keep back." Jungkook then went out, and closed the door behind him.

"Please leave." Taehyung pointed at the door. "Wait a second, I have something to blame you for." I yelled at him. "Aish, here we go again." he rolled his eyes and sighed. "What's that you hit me on the shoulder, lick my cheek, and do not apologize?!" I yelled. "Wait, you're yelling at me for that?" he asked curiously. "What else should be the reason why I should yell?" I asked him. "I erased your memory. How did you remember me so fast, with just only one encounter?" his eyes widened.

"You know, I never forget the people I love. I'm not even mad, for that you erased my memory. Maybe you had to, because you were mad at me and I understand you completely. What I did was not what you are thinking. We escaped the detention class, it was Baekhyun's idea. And I only went to Baekhyun's place, just so I could wait for you. Baekhyun lied to me that you were coming there and that you knew that we ran off from school. When I wanted to leave his house, to look for you, you were already standing outside." I explained everything to him with baby steps. 

"Oh.. maybe it was a foolish thing from me, that I erased your memory." he was scratching the back of his neck. "Pabo!" I hit him on the head. "Never do that again!" I looked at him angrily, when the both of us started laughing. "Saranghaeyo, Heeyoungie!" Taehyung smiled brightly. I've got very shy. 

"Heeyoung.. Can I ask you something important?" he looked at me seriously. "Yes, ask ahead." I said, smiling. "Would you make the honor and be my.." he said quietly. "Be your what?" I was freaking out, like I was definitely know what was that he wanted to ask me, and I'd definitely say yes, when he "Partner in the next project from biology?" he was like all nervous.

"I'm already with Jungkook." I rolled my eyes and wanted to leave, when he pulled me back, as we fall, on the bed, he's being on top of me. "You thought that I'll ask you to be my girlfriend, didn't you?" he smirked creepily. "NO, of course I didn't!" I tried pushing him off. "Then why is your heart pounding that fast? I can hear it from here." he winked. 

"No, it's not true!" I was getting nervous, our noses were literally poking each others. He then leaned closer in and bit my lower lip. "Mmm tasty." he smirked. I just gave him a big slap, and shouted. "Give me something sweet.. P-please.. I can't breathe properly!" I was panicking. "Oh, I'll give you something sweet that you'll like." he winked. I started with the acting, threw myself behind and closed my eyes, as If I fainted.

"Heeyoung! Aish!!" he quickly jumped up and opened his drawer, where were a lot of sugar in a bag. "Ahh, this won't work like this!" he poured some sugar into his mouth and came closer to me. "YAH! Taehyung! I'm okay, you don't have to give it to me mouth to mouth!" I pushed his head away, and took the sugar from him and poured some into my mouth. 

"Pabo." I looked at him as the both of us started laughing.