Part 11. - Promise is a promise

Alone, left in the darkness.

I've got up out of bed, and went down to eat breakfast. There was alot of food on the table, not like before. I was slowly eating, chewing everything one by one, not even focusing on the tastes. My parents were at work, so now I'm alone. Again.

I've got ready for school, and left the house, locking everything behind me. As I was walking, I stopped infront of the shop. I looked at it and thought.. I won't be needing any gummy bears. I continued my way to the school. When I entered, everything was the same. I unlocked my locker and placed my stuff inthere.

"Annyeong, Heeyoungie!" a voice greeted me, a familiar voice. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo, Sanmin!" I greeted her back, as we hugged. I placed on a fake smile. I didn't want to make her sad as well. I just kept everything normal. As it was..

We were talking a little, when the bell rang and we entered the class. I sat down at my place. I looked around, but Taehyung and Baekhyun are nowhere to see. I sighed a big. The professor came in and the lesson started. I couldn't pay attention on class. "Uh, professor. Can I go to the toilet please?" I bowed. "Go, make it quick." the professor answered and continued with the talking.

I quickly ran out. I was walking up the stairs and walking on the halls. Everything reminded me of Taehyung. Then I remembered something. His house. I quickly ran back into the classroom. "Professor, I'm feeling sick. Can I go home?" I bowed again. "Sure. Be careful." Mr. Lee said as I bowed again and picked up my school bag. I heard some of my classmates saying "Get well soon, Heeyoung!".

I quickly ran out of the school and headed to Taehyung's house. I knocked on the door. But none opened it. I knocked again, shouting "Yah! Open the door!". I heard footsteps. Someone was coming to the door. "Okay, okay, chill." a voice said, and the door opened. "Annyeong. Are you Taehyung's brother?" I bowed and looked up at him.

"Yes, I am. What do you want, Heeyoung?" he said it with a cold stare. "I wanna see Taehyung." I said, trying to peek in. "He's not here. Get lost." he said, and was about to close the door, when I broke in. "Tae!!" I yelled, looking around. "Yaah! Jinja, this girl." he said as he placed his hand on my mouth.

I kicked back his legs, and he let go of me. "What the hell?!" I yelled at him. His eyes turned red, his veins were showing. He grabbed me on the shoulders and flashed me to the wall. I really got scared. "I said quiet!" he showed me his teeth's. I didn't say anything, he placed his index finger on my mouth. I kept quiet. 

"The others are sleeping, you don't want to wake them up." he leaned closer and whispered it into my ear. I only gulped. "I'm just joking. We are vampires, we don't sleep. I just don't like it when someone's talking loudly." as he said that, he sat down on the couch, grabbed the bag full with blood from the table, and started drinking it. 

"Who are you? The youngest?" I asked him, sitting down next to him. "Yepp, Jeon Jungkook, pleasure meeting you." he grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it. "I'm Choi Heeyoung, pleasure is all mine. Do all vampires do this?" I asked. "Do what?" he whipped the blood off his lips. "The hand-kissing?" I crossed my arms.

"I don't know, we're used to it." he smiled. "Where is Taehyung?" I looked around. "They took him away. Baekhyun and his group." he stretched his arms. "Where?" I was very confused. "I don't know. Maybe they're at their hiding spot." he leaned back, placed his hands on the back of his head and closed his eyes. 

"And you guys won't do anything about it?" I bit my lips, sweating. "What can we? It's not our problem that he made a connection with you. There's nothing we can do about it." he looked at me and back, he closed his eyes. I've got up and slapped him hard on the cheek. "Burn in hell." as I said those words, I headed to the door. 

Jungkook quickly flashed infront of me, his eyes red. He was looking at me angrily. I was also looking at him angrily. "The only thing why I don't wanna help Taehyung is because-" he stopped talking and looked away. "Because?!" I looked at him curiously. "Because I like you." he looked at me and bit his bottom lip.

"We have to help Taehyung. Please, help!" I begged him. He only nodded. He called all of the members to join us. "Yah, what is it, Jungkookie?" Namjoon said, the leader. "You bought us food, huh?" Jin asked, with sparkly eyes. "She's not food." Jungkookie said, dragging me behind him. "Wait. Taehyung made a connection? With her?" Yoongi pointed at me with a disgusted face expression. 

"What do you mean by that?!" I got closer to Yoongi, we were staring at each others. "Let's leave that for later. Pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Choi." Hoseok was kissing the top of my hand. "Guys.. Can you.. smell that?" Jimin said, as all of their eyes turned red and their teeth's got bigger. I remembered that I had the bite on my arm. I quickly pulled down my sleeve. 

Jungkook flashed to me, pulled up my sleeve, and he was holding my arm tightly. "O-ouch." I tried to slap away his hand, but it was too strong. "Who did this to you?" he seemed very angry. "Jongin, ouch." I looked at him. He let go of my arm and left the house. "Where did he go?" Namjoon asked. "Probably to EXO's house." I said, holding my hand. 

"Aish, that kid will make us trouble." Jin said, as they all flashed after him. "G-guys, what about me?" I stood there, blinking. Jimin quickly flashed back "Jump on my back.". As I did that, he flashed away. 

We were infront of EXO's house. The door was fully open. We quickly ran in. "They're probably in the basement." Namjoon said, as the all of us went down. I was walking behind everyone. There was Jungkook chained to the wall, Taehyung was standing, he had a collar on his neck, chained to the ground. Taehyung was just sitting there in the middle of the room, Jungkook was beaten up very bad. 

We quickly released Jungkook, and Taehyung also. Jungkook couldn't heal up. Taehyung has that power only. "Okay, now let's get out of here before-" as Hoseok was saying those words, Baekhyun was already behind me, holding my hands back, with his other hand on my mouth. I was sweating, looking at the others with big eyes. I could feel Baekhyun breathing at my neck. All of the BTS members were scared, watching us with eyes widened. 

Taehyung's angry expression was showing, with his deadly red eyes.