Part 2 - Hatred turned into friendship

I was rubbing my cheek with a wet tissue and heading back to the dining hall. 

"What happened?" Sanmin asked. "A jerk licked my cheek." I had to be honest with her. There was none I could've talk with. "Ew. That's disgusting! You're okay, right?" she was worried. "Yes, I am."

I sat back down and finished my lunch. I saw Taehyung coming in the dining hall. I looked away and rolled my eyes. What are his intentions? 

~ After lunch ~ 

"Finally! One more lesson and we're good to go home!" I dropped myself on the bench which was infront of Sanmin's locker. She was taking out the books for the next class. "You're tired, huh?" she asked. "Hell yes, I am." I closed my eyes, and leaned back. "Aish! I forgot my notebook in the library! I'm going to the library, 5 minutes!" she quickly ran up the stairs. I only nodded. 

I heard someone breathing in my ear all of a sudden. I opened one of my eyes, and quickly jumped up, moving far away from that person. 

It was Taehyung. 

"Really, what do you want from me?" I asked him with my hands raised like a ninja. "I think we started badly. So, can we forget everything and start again? And I'm really sorry for.. licking your.. cheek." he bowed down, while sitting next to me. "Yes, we sure did start badly. It's okay, it was just weird and creepy as hell, like what the actual f?" I looked at him with raising one of my brows. 

"Afraid to say the f word, huh?" he was trying to be kind, putting on a cute smile. Wait.. did I say, cute? 

"We're in school, but if we weren't, I'd totally say it. Out loud." the both of us laughed. "You're pretty and funny. I like you." he smiled. "Oh, kamsahamnida." I bowed and blushed. Why is he being so kind all of a sudden. Never mind, I like it better this way.

"Can you make the pleasure and be my-" it took him a while to say the last word. I was afraid he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend, but, I was wrong after all. "Friend?" he gave me a big teeth smile with his eyes closed. It was too adorable, I couldn't resist. 

"Sure!" I smiled back. "Wow, I never had a girl as a friend. I only have boys as my friends." he said it so shyly. "How come? I saw so many girls go crazy for you!" I looked around, still girls taking pictures of him and fangirling while we were talking. "Haha! Well, every girl only likes me for my looks. None of them wants to be my friend. I hate it when a girl fangirls over me too much. But, they're cute." he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. 

He's weird, but I'm starting to like him. 

After a long talking and laughing, I got to know him. He talked about his family. He has 6 brothers who live with him in a very big house. They're very rich. He also said that his parents died and all the richness went to them. He also mentioned and he has a younger brother and 5 older. But he didn't say any names. I guess it's okay.

We were joking and laughing around when Sanmin arrived "Wow, you guys are really cute together." her eyes sparkled. Taehyung and my face turned red. The both of us blushed, "No! We're just friends." I explained. "Classes are almost starting, we should get going in the classroom." Sanmin said. 

"You girls go! I'll come back quickly, I just have to go to the toilet!" we nodded and headed to the class. "Hey, Heeyoung!" Taehyung shouted my name, I turned my head back. "Wanna come with me for a walk after school?" he smiled curiously. "Erhmm.." Sanmin punched me on my shoulder "Ouch! S-sure!" I looked at her angrily, but with a smile. "Okay then, I'll wait for you outside the school!" he waved and quickly ran to the toilet. 

We went in the classroom, took out our books we needed and waited for the professor to come in. 10 minutes have passed since the lessons started and the professor yet didn't come in. Everyone was asking questions like "Did the professor catch a cold?", "He's busy today? Can we go home?", "Where's the professor?" , " I bet his on a funeral.". The boys from the class were looking out on the halls, but nothing. 

After a while, Taehyung climbed up on the window. Everyone was in shock. How could've he climb all the way up on the 2nd floor, from the outside? It was a little strange. When he jumped in he said "The professor's having a bad day! We can go home!". Everyone shouted happily and quickly ran out of the school all the way home. 

"Strange." I raised a brow. "Whatever, we're going home! No math! You should be happy, let's go!" Sanmin also ran out happily. I went down the stairs with Taehyung. 

"This is all your work, right?" I asked him without any surprising expressions. "Yeaah.." he said proudly. "What did you actually do?" I looked up at him. "Well.. nothing bad.. I just-" he bit his lips looking away. "You what?" I leaned closer, while we were walking out of the school. 

I saw the professor, the principal and some other professors with them as well trying to get off the bag of the math professors hand. They also called the ambulance. 

"Oh my god. Don't tell me you put glue on his bag hold and now he can't take it off?" I covered my face with shame. "Hehe, weell.." he placed his hands behind his head, feeling embarrassed. 

~ Going for a walk in the woods ~ 

We sat down on a bench. We were walking in a park actually. It was autumn at that day. "So, why did you want to go for a walk with me?" I asked him, looking around. "I just wanted to hang out with you, like friends do!" he looked at me and smiled.

The wind ran through my hair. My hands started shaking. When I looked at Taehyung, he was staring at me with a serious face. His eye color changed. "Why's your eye red all of a sudden?!! It was brown. Are you okay?!! Or are you wearing eye lenses?" I backed up a little. 

"It's nothing. You're just imagining things. It's the way it was before. Maybe the sun shined right into it and lightened out the brown color." he quickly covered his eyes and turned his head away. "Okay, if you say so." but still, it was strange for me. 

He walked me home, I thanked him and wanted to go inside, when he asked "Heeyoung!" I looked back raising my eyebrows. "Can we hug? Like friends do?" he asked with a cute voice, looking down on the stairs of my house. "S-sure." I said awkwardly.

I went back down the stairs infront of him. He wrapped his arms around my neck, placed a hand on my head and dragged it on his chest. I placed my arms on his back, hitting it softly. I felt him sniffing me, so I reacted "Okay, there, there.". I unwrapped his arms off of me and smiled. His hands were so cold. 

"Daebak, your hands are so cold! You should wear gloves!" I said worriedly. How come my hands are hot as the fire, but his cold as ice? "No, It's okay! My hands were always this cold, from my childhood." he smiled, dropping his left hand in his jacket pocket and with his right hand waving. 

I waved back and went inside my house.