Part 24. - Staying with you, forever

"Taehyung what do you mean?!" Jungkook was yelling at me. 

Jimin was folding my hand in a bondage. I was looking down at the floor, senseless. "Talk to us, Taehyung." Jin was talking to me, I couldn't even concentrate on his words. I got up and started walking to the door, when I heard someone sighing. 

"If you're going to ruin yourself for someone, then go ahead. You would make a big fool out of yourself. You act like a five year old. Step forward and start looking at the world how it is now, and quit living in dreams. If she doesn't care about you, why should you care about her?" Yoongi crossed his arms. 

I didn't answer anything. I placed an eye patch on my eye and headed out. 

"If it is the end, so be it. There's nothing I regret." I said under my breathe, as I was walking down the streets, hiding my face under a cap from the world. 

(Heeyoung's POV)

I was eating my jjajangmyeon. When I finished it up, I poured the leftovers into the can. I was bored, sitting alone in the house, with nothing to do, so I've decided to go for a walk in the park and maybe buy some new clothes. 

I dressed up, picked up my favourite book, placed it into my bag and left the house, locking the door behind me. The weather was chilly, autumn was on the way. Leaves everywhere, falling from the sky. The park was near my house, so I didn't walk a lot. 

I sat down on a bench, and took out my book from the bag. I was reading it, but something else caught my attention. 

"Mister, why are you wearing an eye patch?" a little girl was asking a strange looking guy. The stranger pointed out his tongue at her. The child's eyes got teary. "Rina, leave him." the mother quickly grabbed the little girls hand and dragged her away. The guy was sitting on the other bench, next to mine. 

"Heartless pabo.." I said under my breath, and continued reading my book. "You know everything about how to be heartless, I suppose." a voice whispered into my ear. I've got scared, and was about to automatically hit, when my hand was stopped. It was the guy, with the cap. 

"Let me go, you psychopath." I said angrily. I was in shock, when he raised his head. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought this was all a dream. My heartbeat stopped for a second. "T-Taehyung?" my voice was shaking. "Long time no see.." his voice was different. 

"What happened to you?!" he let go of my hand, as I asked him the question. "Some people don't believe me, even if I tell the the truth." he bit his lower lip, avoiding eye-contact. "What happened to your eye? And your hand?" I was terrified. He didn't say anything, he just removed the bondage from his hand. 

It was all gray, like dust. He blew, as all of his hand disappeared. My eyes got teary as I saw it. "You now when I told you if you leave me, I'll turn to ashes? Just disappear like I never even existed?" he was smiling, inside breaking to million pieces. "Taehyung, I didn't even-" when I tried to explain, he jumped into my words "You didn't believe me, yeah.".

I took of his cap. I looked at him, signing if I can take off his eye patch. He just looked down, nodding a little. I slowly took of the eye patch, and it was even more horrifying, than his hand. His eye was no longer dark brown, instead, it was all gray. 

"I am terribly sorry, Taehyung. It was foolish of me for not believing your words!" I was crying like a baby infront of everyone in the park. He didn't say anything, he just hugged me, like it none of this affected him. "It is not your fault. It is mine, for falling in love with a human being, a girl, who can never be really mine. I made the connection between you and me, and it was the worst mistake in my life." he said quietly, with a shaky voice.

I buried my face into his chest and kept on crying. He was brushing my hair with his hand, and kissing my forehead. He grabbed my face, "Please don't cry. It's no use to cry over a guy like me.". He was staring into my soul. As I was looking back at him, his eyes were changing color. Both of it. 

My eyes widened. "What? What's wrong?" he asked with clenched eyebrows. "Your eye! It's turning back to normal! It's not gray anymore, they're both golden yellow." I've got surprised, quickly wiped off my tears. "You're just joking, right?" he couldn't believe it. I grabbed his right arm. "Taehyung, your hand!! It's getting back to its normal self!" I was shocked as hell. 

"W-What the heell! Jinja?!" his box smile was back. I stopped for a moment, staring at Taehyung. The Taehyung I knew before, the Taehyung I met, the Taehyung I love. He was so happy, but confused at the same it. He started crying, happy tears were floating down his puffy cheeks. 

"Please promise me you'll never leave me again, no matter what!" he hugged me so tightly, I couldn't breathe. I felt his heart beating against my chest, and it was the most wonderful thing in the whole world. My most beautiful moment in life. 

"Pinkie promise!" I pointed out my pinkie finger. He just looked at it, back into my eyes and kissed my lips softly. "I want to stay with you forever, and I will do everything, just to protect you, even if you decide to move on, just don't leave my side." he was again crying, his nose was all red and his eyes were puffy. 

My smile faded away quickly. "Taehyung.. your eye.. no tear is coming out of it. Only from the other one.." I pointed at his eye, on which was the eye patch. "Huh?" he got surprised. "Ahh, it's not really a problem!" he smile was wider than any other. 

Even if everything's falling apart, he's the only person who can make my day, no, my life better.