Part 19. - Thinking about you at night

"Okay, It's finished." Seokjin said, as he handed me the bottle. 
"Should I just drink it?" as I asked, Jungkook quickly answered "Just do it." 

When I drank it, everyone took out the papers from their nostrils. "Is it working?" I asked. Taehyung looked over at everyone to notice if someone's still attacking. "I think the antidote is working perfectly." Seokjin said, as the every each and one of us relaxed. 

"It's fine then. I'm going to go home now, it's kinda late." I've got up, hugged everyone and stepped out from the house. Taehyung followed me. "How did you guys manage to steal the antidote from Ravi?" I asked Taehyung with curiosity. "Erhmm, weell It's a long story, and It's late now. I'll tell you about it next time." he smiled nervously. 

"Something smells fishy, but okay.." I rolled my eyes. "Yes, your hair. Ew. It stinks." he made a gross facial expression. I hit him lightly on the shoulder, as he chuckled. He walked me home, and I thanked him. 

I was going up the stairs to open the door, when he stopped me. "Heeyoungie, a goodnight kiss?" he was making the duck face, I just looked at him, back to the door and stepped into my house "Goodnight, Tae.".

I locked the door behind me, and took off my shoes, slipped on my slippers. My mother was washing the dishes in the kitchen. "Heeyoung. Your father and I will be leaving back to America after 2 days. Is your boyfriend still going to come here and be with you, when we won't be here?" she asked me with a concerned smile. 

"My boyfriend?" I looked at her confused. "Aren't you with that Taehyung guy?" she looked at me even more confused. "Tae- Ooh you meant him! Don't worry, he's always here.." I sighed and went up the stairs. When I opened the door to my room, my heart jumped out of it's place. 

"KYAAA!" I yelled. "Annyeong." Taehyung was laying on my bed. "Ugh! You scared the living Satan out of me!" I was holding my hand on my chest, where my heart is. "I am terribly sorry, Great Lord Satan." he bowed, laughing. "Oh, shut up." I rolled my eyes. 

I was going into the bathroom to take a bath. "As I've said, he's always here" I was saying it under my breath. "Come again?" Taehyung said. "Nothing!" I just faked a smile and closed the bathroom door, locking it. "Aish, that kid." I started the warm water into the bathtub. 

As I waited for the bathtub to fill up, I was looking at myself in the mirror, and listening to Taehyung, what he was singing. I smiled like an idiot, just listening to his deep voice, trying to sound like a cute 4 year old. When I turned off the water, I heard something crashing in my room. 

"T-Taehyung?" I slowly opened the door, as I saw him on the floor next to my bed, unconscious. I quickly ran to him, tapped his cheeks. "Taehyung, can you hear me? Stop this sick joke, it's not funny!" I was getting really nervous, I hardly could even breath. I quickly bit into a chocolate slice and called Jungkook on the phone. 

After a couple of seconds, he picked it up. "Yoboseyo?" he didn't even finish the sentence, I quickly started mine "Taehyung just fainted and I don't know what to do!! Should I call an ambulance??" I panicked. "NO! No! Heeyoung, do not call anyone! Otherwise the doctors will find out that he's not human. I'll be right there, wait for 2 minutes!" then he hung up. 

I was getting really scared. A lot of bad thoughts ran through my mind. Someone was knocking on my door, it was my mother. "Heeyoung? Is everything okay? I heard some noises." she couldn't open the door, because it was locked. "Ah, mianhae! I accidentally pushed down the vase with my arm when I was studying." I quickly looked for a excuse. 

"Oh, okay. Goodnight, sweetie!" she then left. I tried picking Taehyung up from the floor onto my bed. I somehow managed to. Then I ran to the bathroom to make some cold tissues. I wet the tissues with cold water and placed it on Taehyung's forehead, when Jungkook jumped into my room from the open window. "I'm here!" he said quietly. 

He gave me a mini heart attack. "What is wrong with him?? He looked fine and okay when we arrived!" I was getting nervous, chewing even faster on the chocolate slice. "Shh, everything's gonna be okay. Maybe he's just out of energy. He didn't eat for 2-3 weeks, because he regretted for erasing your memories about him." Jungkook explained it to me. 

"Could that be the problem?" I asked him, my eyes getting teary. "100% sure." Jungkook calmed me, as I helped him to get Taehyung on his back. "I'll take him home, and with Seokjin, we will find out what seems to be the trouble." he informed me. I only nodded. "You don't have to worry, okay?" he smiled as he jumped out of the window with Taehyung on his back. 

I didn't know what to do or think about. My mind was only dancing on the situation that happened with Taehyung. I couldn't sleep all night. 2-3 weeks without even eating, that's a specifically long time. I haven't eaten for 2 days now, and I'm feeling like fainting as well. I hope Taehyung will be alright and as new again. 

~ Morning ~ 

3 hours. That's how much I've slept yesterday. I'm truly exhausted. I didn't even have the energy to get up to school. I dressed up and ran down the stairs. "Where are you heading, Heeyoung? Aren't you going to sleep?" my mother asked me, while making some breakfast. "I'm feeling sick.. I'm going to the pharmacy for some meds. I'll be okay, don't worry." I smiled at her. I was all pale and white. 

When I arrived to Taehyung's place, I didn't even knock, I just opened the door and ran up the stairs. When I found his room, I saw him laying on his bed. Jungkook and Jimin were sitting on his bed, next to him. "Is he feeling better?" I asked them, getting closer. "Nothing yet." Jungkook answered. "Better question, what happened to you?" Jimin asked me, looking all nervous. 

"I just haven't eaten and I didn't get enough sleep, but I'm totally fine." I shook my head and sat down as well on Taehyung's bed. After a couple of minutes, we noticed Taehyung sniffing. "TaeTae, are you good?!" Jungkook quickly jumped and asked. Jimin smiled a big. 

"Is that.. Heeyoung?" he quietly asked, without even opening his eyes. "It is me, Taehyung!" I was really happy. "I'm sorry.. for making you.. worry about me.." he was talking slowly and quietly. "No, it's okay, you don't have to apologize." I smiled. "I didn't eat.. because.. I want to be human.. not a monster.. so I could live.. with you normally." he continued, slowly opening his eyes. 

"Tae, you know that I love you the way you are and I never ever want you to change for me, right? Please don't you ever do that again." I was angry but happy in the same time. I had mixed feelings, we could say. "What happened to you, may I ask?" he was talking now normally, which was weird, and he sat up in his bed. 

"I didn't sleep last night because of you!" I yelled at him. "Mianhae.." he looked down. Seokjin then stepped into the room with a glass full of blood. "Here you go, bone-apple-teeth." he handed it to Taehyung and left the room, raising his brows at me. "Okay, bottoms up." Taehyung said when he drank all the blood. 

"Are you better now?" Jimin asked him curiously. "More than better." Taehyung smiled like a little kid. His teeth's where all red. We all laughed. "Heeyoung. I can feel your body temperature raise from here." Taehyung looked at me with a scared face. 

I almost fell behind, when Jungkook quickly grabbed my waist, and placed his hand on my forehead. "She's hot as hell." Jungkook said, concerned. I saw Taehyung jumping out of his bed and placing me in it. He tied up my hair, and kissed my forehead. 

"She's ill." I heard Taehyung, as I fell asleep.