Part. 6 - It's called "Love"

*knock knock*

"Sweetheart, are you home? I saw your shoes and school bag downstairs." my mother was knocking on the door. "Yes, mom, I'm here!" I quickly hid the kimbaps under the bed. "Annyeong, honey!" she said. "Annyeonghaseyo, mommy!" I smiled, sweating. "Did you have fun at school?" she asked with a smile. "Uhm, yes, it was fine." I laughed nervously.

"Why is there rice on your lips? Have you eaten?" she asked curiously, coming inside the room. "Uhh, my friend Sanmin brought kimbap in school, and she shared it with me." I was quickly looking for an excuse. "Oh, okay. I'm going to the neighbors, something happened. But If you're hungry, there's some food in the fridge that I bought from the store." she said and left. 

"Phew." I sighed and headed to the wardrobe to open it. When I opened it, Taehyung was sitting, holding my bra and my panties and he was smelling them. "WHAT THE HELL??!!" I yelled as I grabbed his hair and dragged him out of the wardrobe. "Yaah! Yaah. Ouuchh. It hurts!!" he was whining. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" I yelled into his face, looking up at him. "Yah, I'm sorry! But I'm a guy after all, what did you expect?!" he said, yelling back. "THAT'S JUST DISGUSTING!" I yelled. I threw myself on my bed, holding my head. "And now I'm even friends with a pervert. Aishh!" I was rubbing my eyes, when I felt breathings against my face. 

When I opened my eyes, Taehyung was on top of me, looking into my eyes with no emotions. "Wh-What are you doing?" my voice was shaking, my heart was beating faster. "I just wanna see if you get nervous when someone is too close to you." as he said that, he leaned closer and closer to my face, our noses almost touching. 

"Y-y.. YAAH!" I kicked him and pushed him down. I backed up, picked up my pillows and started throwing them at him. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, PABO!" I was yelling. "Okay, okay! Aish, jinja.. this girl." he said as he opened the window and jumped out. "T-Taehyung?" I quickly ran to the window, to see if he's alive. He was waving to me and smiling. "YAH, PABO, YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK." I yelled at him, throwing out my slippers. 

"Are these mine?" he asked, looking up at me. "Just throw them back up." I reached out my arms. "Okay, see you in school! Annyeong!" he said as he left with my slippers. "Come back! Yah! Tae!" I was yelling as he left. "Aiishh, jinjaa.. That kid." 

~ Wednesday ~

"Eomma, Appa, I'm off to school!" I said, as I wanted to leave. "Heeyoung! Come, sit down. We need to talk about something." my father said. Ughh. I knew what we had to talk about. I went back, closed the door, and sat down to the dining table. "Yes?" I asked quietly, looking down. "Heeyoung, we have to take you out of school for a couple of weeks." he said. 

"I know that, I've heard you guys talking about everything." I said, looking into their eyes. "Heeyoung, you have to understand, we don't have enough money." eomma said. "Yes I'm aware of that, but I need education! This isn't the right choice! If I'll quit school now and come back after weeks, my grades will fall!" I said worriedly. 

"But Heeyoung, we don't have food! We have to pay the bills as well-" my appa said as I cut into his words "What? Pay the bills? Every night you go to clubs and drink away all your money!" I yelled. "Heeyoung, don't yell at your father-" mother said "HE'S NOT MY REAL FATHER! YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOTHER EITHER!" I yelled into her words. 

"HEEYOUNG, STOP THIS!" mom yelled. "This isn't what Mom and Dad wanted!!" I hit my fist on the table and ran to my room, because tears were starting to race down my cheek, and I didn't want them to see me weak. I threw my bag on the floor, and jumped on my bed to cry into my pillow. I heard them fighting and hearing the door shut. I guess Uncle left to the club again. 

My eyes were all puffy and red. I opened my drawer and took out a blade. I slowly pressed the blade to my skin, after a long pressing, blood started racing down my arm. From two cuts, I made six. I was still crying like a baby. So pathetic. 

(Taehyung's POV) 

I was looking around in my class to see if Heeyoung arrived, but I didn't see her. I looked up for Sanmin to ask her if she knows something. "Annyeong, Sanmin!" I said as I bowed. "Oh, Annyeonghaseyo!" she bowed as well. "Have you seen Heeyoung today? I have to give her back her slippers." I said, looking around. 

"Hee, you were at her house last night?" she winked at me. "Ehh, no. I was just passing there, and I lost one of my shoes, so she gave me her slippers." I scratched the back of my neck. "Meh, what a lame excuse. No, I haven't seen her around today. Maybe she's ill?" she said. "Oh, maybe. Okay, well thank you!" I said as I left. 

What's with her today? She can't be ill, she was totally fine yesterday. Maybe I should go to her house today after school. Until then, lets get some meal. 

I skipped classes again and looked for Jungkook and Jimin. I was the closest with them. Jungkook is my younger brother, and Jimin is like my twin, we're the same age. We were going into hunting. We can't live without human blood. By hunting, I mean going to the hospital and buying some blood. 

We are from a very rich family. We told the doctors that we need the blood for our grandpa. It was obviously our biggest lie. As soon as we bought the bloods, we climbed up to the highest building and we finished our meals there. 

"Do you guys have some good news?" Jungkook asked as he drank the blood all the way to the bottom. "Nope." Jimin said, also drinking the blood joyfully. "I met a girl named Heeyoung." I said looking around. "What does she taste like??" Jimin asked as both of his and Jungkook's eyes turned yellow. "She's not food! Instead, I've got connected to her." I said as I drank all the blood. 

"You what?!" Jimin asked, and Jungkook spit out all the blood. 

_Explanation_

"Connection between a vampire and a human being: 
It means that a vampire loves that human being the most, and cannot harm at any costs. The vampire must protect that human being from everything bad that the world has to offer. If by any chance he harms the human being, his skin will burn to ashes." 

"You do realize that its a dangerous thing?!!" Jungkook said as I left. "Yah. YAH!" he yelled after me.

~ After school ~ 

I arrived at her house. The lights to her room were out. I could hear her parents talking in the living room. I went inside her yard, and jumped up to the window to see if she's there. Luckily, she was sleeping in her bed. I slowly opened the window, and got inside. I was slowly approaching her when I.. 

"Is that.. Blood?" I was sniffing and I could taste the bloods scent. My nails got sharper and bigger, my eyes turned red as the blood, my teeths got longer. "No, control yourself, Taehyung" I slowly got closer and then I saw the cuts on her hand. She's cutting herself? I couldn't resist the bloods scent. 

I leaned closer and kneel down next to her. She was sleeping like an angel, and I was the devil who looks out for her. I was getting closer and closer to her wounds. I couldn't fight the thirst. Her blood is different from all the others. Her blood is pure, and its looking for an escape. I leaned closer and wanted to taste her blood.

But she opened her eyes, and saw the monster me. 

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, something came up and I
couldn't write it, but I managed to do it. 
Wattpad kept deleting my changes.. so it took me awhile 
to remember what I wrote and all that. ;-; Sorry again! ;^;