Part 21. - One life for many more

"Taehyung, where are you taking me?" I was on Taehyung's back, sneezing and coughing. "Home, of course." he said, while he was carrying me in a piggy back way. 

"Why do I have to stay away from Chimchim?" I asked, whispering into his ear. "Don't call him like that!" he said it with a deep voice. After a long long walk, we finally arrived to my house. He opened the door and carried me in. I heard my mother's voice coming from the kitchen "Heeyoung? Are you home? Where have you been?". Then she came out of the kitchen. 

"Oh, Taehyung!" she got surprised. Taehyung coughed and said "Mrs. Choi. Your daughters sick, and I'm going to take care of her.". "Oh, no problem at all." she smiled, and kissed the top of my head. Taehyung carried me up to my room and placed me on my bed. He put his hand on my forehead "Aish, it's still hot as hell.". He then stood up and pulled out his wallet from his jeans pocket. 

He opened his wallet and counted the money that was in it. "I'm gonna go and get you some medicine to feel better quicker. You just stay here, and try to rest, I'll be right back." he then kissed me on the cheek, and opened the window. My whole face turned red, but I guess it wasn't from the fever. He climbed up and jumped out of the window, leaving it open. 

I placed my head on my warm pillow and tried to sleep. 

I couldn't fell asleep, because I felt someone staring right at me. When I slowly opened my eyes, the armchair, which was infront of my bed, there was a figure sitting in it, but it's face was dark from the shadow, so I couldn't clearly tell who it was, but it was definitely a man. 

I sat up "W-who are you?". It didn't answer. I grabbed Taehyung's phone from the bedside table and threw it on him. He catched it and he spoke "Are you insane throwing Tae's phone?!". The voice sounded way too familiar to me. "Who are you, may I ask?" I picked up one of my slippers, which was next to the bed. 

"Okay, a slipper is too much." he stood up and quickly flashed infront of me onto the bed and grabbed my wrist, the one with which I was holding the slipper. "Jimin? W-what are you doing here?" my voice started shaking, as I saw him, smirking at me. "Don't tell me that you're afraid?" he ran my hair with his fingers behind my ear. I only gulped. "Because, it would make things a lot more fun." he bit his lips. 

I closed my eyes. I was shaking like hell. But then his voice changed like a cute cinnamon rolls. "Have you eaten? I forgot to check if you've ate all the food from the tray." I opened my eyes, and looked at him weirdly. "Yes, I have." I've let go of the slipper, as he let go of my wrist. "So where's Taehyung?" he stood up and walked around my room, looking around. 

"He's not here." I stood up as well, not taking my eyes off him even for a second. "Hm, I thought he bought you home. Did he?" he looked at me, raising a brow. "No, actually we fought, and he left. I don't know where he went." I was sweating. "Never lie to me." his expression changed, as his voice too. He flashed infront of me and grabbed my shoulder, dragging his face to my neck "I can sniff out his scent on you.". 

"I was sitting in this shirt in his bed, wasn't I? I guess that's why his scent is printed on me." I gulped, looking into his eyes nervously. "Eh, maybe you're right." he slowly walked away from me, giving me that cute, innocent smile of his. "I know, that Taehyung's made a connection with you, and that I shouldn't be messing with you, but.. your blood is so, how should I put it in words, one of a kind." he bit his lower lip. 

"Connec-, wait, what did he do?" I looked at Jimin confusingly. "A connection. It rarely happens between a vampire, and a human being." he lay down on my bed, placing his hands behind his head. "And what's the definition of that exactly?" I sat down, staring at him blankly. "It means that, you, your parents, the people you love, everyone is in danger from a vampire pack called EXO, because they're, as we could say, "The First Vampire's" ever to exist in this city, and therefore they never allowed to a vampire to make a connection with a human being. Does that explain?" he looked at me smiling. 

"Wh-what?" I didn't know what to say. It felt like as my soul left my body. "He didn't never tell you that?" Jimin looked at me with widened eyes. "W-well, he did mention something like, if he harms me, he'll burn to ashes, but I thought that he was joking.." my voice was shaking. "Oh, he just told you, what'll happen to him, if you'll leave him or a similar thing to that, but he never did tell you what would happen to you. Wow, he really is mysterious." Jimin scratched the back of his head.

"Can we break this connection between me and Taehyung somehow?" I asked Jimin. "Well, yes, only.." Jimin stopped talking. "Only what? Please, tell me. I have to get rid of this connection right away." I bit my lower lip. "Only, you can't imagine how hard will Taehyung suffer. It'll be like a diamond bullet flew into his chest, right through his heart. This kind of suffering could make him go crazy, or even drive him to suicide, without even realizing it." Jimin explained. 

"But maybe there's a other way as well." Jimin said, his eyes turning yellow. "What other way?" I asked him worriedly. "If we turn you to a vampire, then you can stay with Taehyung forever, you don't have to worry about your parents, friends, loved ones being executed, and EXO won't be in the way either." he ran his hand through his hair. 

I threw my hair back and tilted my head to the right "Do it." I said quietly, without hesitating. "Are you 100% sure you want this?" he asked me again, coming closer to me. "Yes. Just get this over with." I closed my eyes in fear. "But you'll become a monster, and you'll never be able to feel the same as a human being, ever again. You don't know what it's like to be forgotten from the world, or even fit in." he seemed so worried about me. 

"Well I'm ready to sacrifice myself for my loved ones. I guess I have no other option then." I've bit my lower lip. I felt his breath against my neck. After it, I felt two sharp teeth's getting pressed against my neck, and someone screaming, a guy. 

"NOO!! HEEYOUNG!!!".

Taehyung? Was that you?