Part 23. - Don't let me turn to ashes

I was home, laying on my bed, scrolling on my phone, watching pictures and stuff. I was very bored and full of energy, so I've decided to clean up my room a bit. 

I started tidying my bed, and throwing into the trash the chips bag and napkins. I cleaned my windows, they were too dirty. I looked under my bed, not other than finding popcorn's under it. I barely could take them out, but a few are still stuck under it. I opened my wardrobe next, to find a horrific sight. 

One by one, I took out the clothes, smelling every each one of it, to be sure if its clean or has to go into the washing machine. There were a lot more dirty clothes than I thought there would be. I had to wash out my school uniform as well, it's smell was awful, honestly.

Lastly, I called Sanmin on the phone to ask for the rest of the tasks, which I couldn't copy on Physics. When I was done answering all the 20 questions, I threw myself into the armchair. "What's this?" I sat on something. When I got up to see what it was, surprisingly, it was that jerks phone. "Should I open it?" I was very curious about everything. 

When I pressed the button, and swiped "WHAT? It's asking for a password?" I threw myself on my bed. "Let's try his bestfriend's." I stuck my tongue out and wrote 'Jungkook'. "Incorrect. Try again." I tried everything to write in. "Hmm, maybe Jimin?" when I wrote 'Jimin' in, it said that password is too short. So I gave up. 

"Aish, a vampire and still he manages to put a password on his phone? What is he even hiding?" I placed my pillow on my head, whining. "I guess it's not your concern." a guy said with a deep voice, as he snatched the phone out of my hand. I quickly grabbed the pillow from my face and was ready to throw it on the guy. "What the hell are you doing here, you rascal?" I rolled my eyes. 

It was the Taehyung guy. Ugh. 

"I was just coming back for my belongings." he said it, while he pressed the button on his phone, and slipped it into his jean pocket. "What belongings? Your phone was just the only." I crossed my hands, and raised a brow. He then picked me up. "Yah! What the hell are you doing?! Let me go!!" I was hitting his back, but he didn't even mind it. 

He was taking me to the living room, downstairs. "YAH! Pabo! Put me down!! Right now!" I was yelling like a little kid. I really felt weak. He tossed me down onto the couch. I quickly picked up the baseball bat, which was next to the table and waved it at him, as he quickly grabbed it and was holding it on his shoulder.

"Should I spank you with this?" he was staring at me. That stare with his eyes, it was so creepy. He smirked afterwards. I just sat down on the armchair, looking down on the floor. "Why were you trying to unlock my phone?" his voice changed. "Yah, look at me when I'm talking to you-" he placed his thumb on my chin and pulled my face up to his. He suddenly stopped talking, as he saw a tear flew down my eye. 

"W-why are you crying?" he got nervous, and kneeld infront of me. "I don't know.. I'm just done with everything." I rubbed my eyes. He placed the bat next to me, and stood up. "Was that guy Baekhyun today with you in the medical room?" he asked with again a deep voice. "Why do you care?" I looked at him weirdly. "Just, don't get too close to anyone." after he said that, he headed to the door, when I stopped him. 

"Why, because you'll burn to ashes, is that it?" I changed my tone as well. He closed back the door and quickly flashed infront of me, looking down to the floor. "You really think, that I'm joking? That I'm playing some kind of sick joke?" he seemed so angry. "I don't trust you." I said it clearly, and slowly. "Fine. Don't." he rolled his eyes and left, shutting hard the door behind him. 

I wanted to say everything out loud to him, but I couldn't, he just flashed away too quickly.
After a couple of minutes I've decided to go for shopping, shake my head off Taehyung. I'm surely done with him forever. I've changed my clothes, took my wallet, bag, door keys, locked everything and left. 

I was going to buy something to eat, because I still don't know how to cook. I was going into a grocery shop. I took a shopping cart and started fulling it. I bought tomatoes, bread, potatoes, some sauce, mayonnaise, steak, chips. As I was going to reach for the cereals, someone else was reaching for it as well, and our hands touched. When the both of us looked at each others, we got a mini heart attack.

"What the hell?!" I looked at him weirdly. "I was going to ask the same!" he grabbed the cereal and threw it in his shopping cart. I was about to leave, but he stopped me. "Is your knee getting any better?" he looked concerned. "Yes, it is. It's not hurting anymore. What about your arm?" I asked him back. "It's better now." he grabbed the cereal and placed it into my shopping cart. "Baek, this is the last cereal, why don't you take it?" I asked him.

"Girls first. Guys last." he licked his lips and took off a bag of chips. "Wait, for who are you buying all those things?" I asked him curiously. "For no one. Just that Chanyeol said that people started pointing out that we never come shopping, so they started questioning what we are eating. I'm just playing an act here." he yawned. "Oh, I understand." I giggled a little. "Yah, it's not funny.." he looked pissed off. 

"Put all those things back. We'll act like we came together to buy things, and people won't question it." I smiled at him. "Aghh another big walk in this store.. nice." he rolled his eyes and begin to put everything back to its place. "YAH! At least thank me for helping you! And a normal human being doesn't buy, oh my god.... 10 box of batteries and 15 different books. Do you even have enough money to buy all that stuff?" I laughed nervously. 

"I'm from a very rich family. I can spend as much as I want." he placed the batteries back to its places. "Ah, it is easy for you." I was pushing my shopping cart towards the cash register. "It isn't. I'm dead, you're alive. I can't feel anymore a thing. You still can." he didn't seem happy. 

The woman said the total money that I had to pay. When I saw it, I almost collapsed. "I'm gonna just put some things back.. I'll be right back.." I turned my shopping cart, but Baekhyun placed his feet infront of the wheels "Here you go. Keep the change. Goodbye!". We went out of the shop. He helped me carrying the bags. "Why did you pay it for me?" I looked at him confusingly. 

"I don't know, it just felt like it was the right thing to do." he smiled and walked slowly next to me. "Kahamsamnida, Baekie." I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed, turned red like a chili pepper. I thanked him for helping me when we arrived to my house. "Well then, goodnight Baekhyun." I smiled at him widely. "Goodnight, Heeyoung, sleep well." He smiled back as well. 

I was about to go inside, when suddenly, Baekhyun ran up the stairs, turned me to him, and hugged me tightly. "Thank you, for being my friend." he was whispering into my ear with his sweet voice. "Ah, you're welcome!" I smiled and hugged him back. Then he released me and waved. I waved back and went inside, locking the door behind me.

(Taehyung's POV)

"AGghh!" I collapsed to the floor. "Tae! TAE! What is happening?" Jungkook panicked, and helped me up to my bed. "Taehyung are you okay?" Hoseok asked me concerned. Everyone surrounded me in my bedroom. "What's the matter?" Namjoon asked, worried. I pulled up my sleeve, my fingers, my hand was slowly turning to dust and vanishing. "Don't tell me it's-" Jimin's eyes widened "It's happening." Yoongi said, with a surprised look. "Taehyung, your eye!" Seokjin pointed at my left eye. It was all gray. 

Could.. could this be the end?