Part 4. - Leave me alone!

(Taehyung's POV)

"YAH. GIVE BACK HEEYOUNG'S PE UNIFORM BEFORE I TEACH YOU A LESSON!" I was yelling into the guy's face. "W-what uniform are you talking about?!!" the pervert said. "JANYAANG! DON'T PLAY WITH ME!" I grabbed him on the collar and picked him up against the wall. "Go to hell." he spit on my shoulder. I couldn't take it anymore, my anger broke out. 

I punched him in the face. He fainted and collapsed. "I am already in hell. Are you? Tsk." I picked up the plastic bag, and searched it. The uniform was in it. I placed it back into the plastic bag and headed back to find Heeyoung. I was searching for her everywhere, when I found her downstairs. 

Collapsed. 

I quickly ran to her. "Heeyoung. Yah. Heeyoung, don't play around. It's not funny!" I was poking her. She didn't even move. I leaned closer to see if she's breathing. Luckily, she was. I started shaking her on the shoulders "YAAH! HEEYOUNG! WAKE UP!!". I had to think of something real quick. I remembered that I had some sugar, chocolate slices and gummy bears with me in my pocket (for circumstances like this). 

I was poking her mouth with a gummy bear. "AISH. This won't work!" I was getting for nervous, I was shaking like a snakes tail. I took out the sugar, and wanted to pour it into her mouth, but she'll choke that way. Shit. After a long thinking, a thought ran through my mind. "She'll totally kill me after this.. I'm already in hell, right?". 

I poured the sugar into my mouth, and waited for it to melt. When it fully melted, I leaned closer to Heeyoung's face, looked at her lips, and kissed her, sending the melted sugar down her throath. After a while being in this awkward position, she finally opened her eyes. 

(Heeyoung's POV)

I felt something sweet racing down my throath. When I opened my eyes, I saw Taehyung kissing me on the lips. My eyes widened, my whole face turned red. I quickly pushed him down and backed up. I was hiding my lips with big eyes, staring at him. He was only sitting, looking back at me as he wiped off the sugar of his corner of the lips. 

*Triingg*

The bell rang and the students rushed out of the classes. Taehyung got up, brushed off his legs, picked up the plastic bag. As he was passing by me, he threw me the plastic bag and left without saying a word. I still was in shock. Sanmin ran to me with questions "Where have you been? You said that you're just going to the toilet! And where's Taehyung? Mr. Kim is really pissed off.. Are you feeling okay?".

"Uhm, yes! I'm okay now. Let's go on the next class." I faked my smile. I picked up the plastic bag, and looked into it. There was my PE uniform. Thank god. Ahh.. I should thank Taehyung, right? I'm too embarrassed to even look into his eyes. Whatever. I'll do it later. I was following Sanmin, as we started talking. 

Our next class was Physics. My favourite! I was sitting alone on this lesson, so no one would drag away my attention from listening to the professor. As soon as the class started, Lee Min Ho, the guy who sat next to the window, shouted "Everyone, look! Someone having a fight with a bunch of guys down there!". 

Everyone got up from their seats and rushed to the window to look out. "Isn't that Taehyung?" a girl said. "Oh my god! He's so handsome even when he's fighting!" another girl said and they all started fangirling. "Taehyung? Kim Taehyung? Isn't that student in this class?" the professor asked. "Yes he is, but he's always skipping lessons." Chunji said. 

The professor quickly rushed down, with my class after him. I joined them, I was curious of what's happening. 

A bunch of guys and Taehyung were beating up each others. They were all covered in blood and wounds. "Stop this nonsense!" the professor yelled as he stopped them. Some guys of our class held down Taehyung, he was too agressively active. "You want more, huh? You bastards!" he was yelling at the guys. "Imma kill you! Just wait till we're outside the school, Imma show you what I'm built of!" a guy which Tae beat up, yelled back. 

"You're built up of slime! You're like a feather! That weak!" Taehyung broke out and started attacking them again. As the guys of our class where pulling Taehyung back, he was kicking at them, trying to reach them with his foot. "Let me go!" he was yelling.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" the professor yelled, everyone stood quiet. Even Taehyung. "Mr. Kim and the three rest of you, to the principals office. Now!" the professor commanded. They were missed to the principals office, the rest of us were going back to classes. 

I wonder what has happened.. I'm a little bit worried for Taehyung. He has serious wounds all over his body. What did make him that angry to beat up those three? "Mrs. Choi? Mrs. Choi?! Are you paying attention on class?" the professor asked. "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Lee. My thoughts ran away for a minute." I bowed my head. "Don't let it happen again." as he said that, he continued with the explanation. 

*Triing*

Everyone rushed out of the classroom. I was heading somewhere else, but Sunmin stopped me. "Heeyoung, sorry to bother you, but do you want to come with me and study in the library?" she asked with a smile on. "Oh, uhmm. I can't. I have to call my mom to ask her something, but I'll be there after a couple of minutes, okay?" I looked for an excuse. "Uhum!" she nodded, smiling.

I waved and rushed to the medical room. 

*knock knock*

"Ya?" a deep voice answered. It must be him. I slowly opened the door, bowing. "Annyeong." as I looked up, it was him. He was covered up with plasters all over his face. "Oh, It's just you, Heeyoung." he looked away. "Are feeling okay, Taehyung?" I asked him as I sat down on the chair, opposite the bed his sitting on. "I'm okay." he said, scratching the back of his neck. 

"Why did you get into a serious fight with those three guys?" I asked curiously, looking into his shining eyes. "I just wanted to teach them a lesson to never touch anyone's locker ever again." he punched his fist into his hand. "Please, don't get into a fight because of me.." I looked down on the floor, feeling embarrassed. 

"They pissed me off. I had to, because I was afraid that they'll hurt you. They were badmouthing you when I went out to the toilet. I heard some dirty conversations about you." he explained everything. "But still, you don't have to hurt yourself because of me." I said. "But you're my friend-" as he was going to say that, I cut into his words "You don't even know me!". 

He was staring at me with no emotions "Tsk. At least you can thank me for bringing you back your PE uniform and for saving your life." he turned his head to the opposite side. "Kahamsamnida.." I said quietly. "Sorry for saying that a while ago.. I'm just too worried about you." I added. 

"You don't have to be. I'm fine." he smiled. "Your wounds must be pretty bad. There were a lot of bloods all over the place." I stood up and I wanted to take his plaster off but he grabbed my hand "NO! I mean, It's better now." he said nervously. 

"Let me just check it." as he tried to block me, I managed to take the plaster off of his forehead. My eyes widened. He was looking away nervously. 

W-whaAT?? But.. how? There's nothing! Not even a single scratch! I took off all of his plasters. There were nothing. "Wha.. What's this? What is happening? What are you?!" I backed up from him, breathing heavily. "I knew that I couldn't hide it for long.. Heeyoung, calm down." he stood up and was walking closer to me, as I pushed him away, yelling "LEAVE ME ALONE!". 

I ran out of the medical room as fast as I could.