Part. 8 - Back to school

I woke up in the morning. I was very tired, but I couldn't sleep from all the thoughts that were haunting my head at night. I stretched out and got out of bed. I went down to have breakfast. But there was only a toast and two eggs. 

"This will do it too.." I sighed and ate it up. When I finished, I washed the dishes and went to my room to change into my everyday outfit. I couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung.. I bet that he's very mad at me, because of what I said to him. 

"Okaay, Heeyoung! You have to forget him!" I shook my head and threw myself on my bed. 

Am I starting to catch feelings for him? 

"NOPE! It can't be. I must not. I mean, he's a vampire, and I'm a normal human being. He'd totally suck out my blood till death, lol. Let's just forget about him. I know! I'll find a part-time job till I don't go back to school." that was a good idea. But.. 

"Helloo!! Milk delivery!" ugh seriously I couldn't find a better job than this? Whatever. "Hold on." a voice said and the door opened. "Here you go, your milk." I pushed the bottle of milk into his hands. "Uhm. Sorry, miss. But this must be some sort of a misunderstanding." he said as he handed back the milk. "Uh, what do you mean?" I grabbed the milk, opened it and drank a little to see if its good. 

"The milk is totally okay, here." I gave it back to him. "No, that's not the problem. Uh, I didn't order milk." the handsome guy said. "Ohh. I must've mixed up the house numbers, mianhae, my bad." I bowed as I took the milk from him and left. Gosh, it was so embarrassing. But he was really hot! The black hair and all black outfit? It really fit him. 

When I finished with all of the delivery, I had one more house stop by. "The last house, phew." I rang the bell. "Who's this?" a voice said. "Milk delivery." I said cutely. "Get lost." a deeper voice said. "At least pay for your milk!" I knocked on the door, when a guy opened it. It wasn't any guy, it was Taehyung.. SHIRTLESS. 

"H-HEE??" I covered my eyes, my whole face turning red. "What do you want?" he said, showing no emotions. "Milk delivery! Didn't you hear me the first time?!" I said as I looked at him. He scratched the back of his neck "You know that I don't drink milk, now get lost.". "Tch, rude rascal!" I said as I poked out my tongue at him. He closed the door infront of me. 

"What's up with him? Did I hurt him that much? Pffhh, what a softy." I sat back on my bike and headed home. When I got home, I changed my shoes into slippers and headed to my room. I called Sunmin on the phone. 

Sunmin:"Yoboseyo?" 

Heeyoung:"Yoboseyo, Sunmin-shii!" 

Sunmin:"Heeyoung! What's with you? I've been missing you!" 

Heeyoung:"Ohm, there's some work my parents need to take care of so they took me out of school for a couple of days." 

Sunmin:"Ohh, well there are a lot of exams coming up, how will you catch up?"

Heeyoung:"That's why I called you! Can you give me the homework and what you did on classes, please?" 

Sunmin:"Sure!" 

We were talking for an hour. Laughing, and talking about the cocky girls in our school. 

Sunmin:"Oh my god, Heeyoung. I have great news!"

Heeyoung:"What is it??!!"

Sunmin:"We have a new student joining us!! He's so hoott!!"

Heeyoung:"Ohmygosh,Really??!" 

Sunmin:"Yees!! His hair is black and his eyes are like gray, I guess? But he's way too handsome!" 

Heeyoung:"Hee, I can't wait to see him! Who is he sitting next to?" 

Sunmin:"Youu!" 

Heeyoung:"YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?!" 

Sunmin:"It's true!!" 

We were talking plus two more hours. It was already late so I brushed my teeth, took a bath and changed into my pj's. I heard my mother and father being all happy down there, so I went down to see what's happening. 

"What happened?" I asked, looking at them weirdly. "A young man came here and gave us this envelope." my mother said. "And he gave us money, with this we can pay the bills, put food on the table AND educate you!" my father repeated after her. "Isn't this nice, Heeyoungiee?!" my mother said as she hugged me. "Aah, yes, yes it is!" I faked a smile. 

I quickly ran up to my room. When I opened the door, my window was wide open. I quickly closed it, because it was too cold. "Was it Taehyung?" I looked around and saw a little paper on the table. It said:

"Come back to school. I miss you, pabo. xxx T"

"Pabo Taehyungie." I smiled. I covered myself with a blanked and closed my eyes.

~ 7 o'clock ~ 

It's 7 o'clock in the morning and I was getting ready for school. Finally, I missed it. Two weeks have passed since I didn't go to school, and now finally I'm back! I picked up my school bag and ran out of the house. I went into the shop to buy some gummy bears, like usually. I was happily walking to school, with no troubles. The people that I knew greeted me and asked about my health. It felt so nice to see that people do care about me.

I headed to my locker. I opened it and placed my PE uniform in it. I locked it and turned to the right side, where there was this guy standing. "Aish! God, you scared me." I placed my hand on my chest, where my heart is. "My apologies, miss." he said politely. I smiled "It's okay. Wait, you look familiar to me.". "Aren't you that milk delivery girl?" he asked as he started laughing. "Yes, I am. I knew that you were familiar for me." I said, smiling. 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, pleasure to meet you." he grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it. "I'm Choi Heeyoung, pleasure meeting you as well." I blushed. Wow, his lips are so soft. "In which class are you?" he asked with a smile. "In the 5th. And you?" I smiled back. "Oh, we're in the same class. What a coincidence!" he said with a surprising expression.

Then he got closer and closer to me. It felt very weird, so I backed up and my back hit one of the lockers. Then he asked "Are you afraid?" showing no emotions. Wait a second. Someone said all these before! 

My heart started racing fast when I saw him reaching out his hand to touch my hair. Everything was fading infront of me. My bag full of gummy bears was in my school bag. I was very nervous. Almost fainting, when someone slapped away Baekhyun's hand, and pulled me closer to himself.