Part 12. - The loser shall leave

"Don't you dare hurt her or I'll-" as Taehyung was saying those words, Baekhyun cut into his words "No, I'm not going to hurt her. I made a connection with her as well, so I can't harm her." he let go of me, as I ran behind all of the members. 

"You two?" Taehyung asked, with widened eyes. Baekhyun only nodded. "Wow, Heeyoung. You're a magnet for vampires." Jin said, only him laughing. After when he realized no one's laughing, he stopped and coughed. 

"Now get out of my house, please." Baekhyun said as he threw everyone out with his power, only letting me walk out. As I walked out of the house, everyone was getting up from the ground, brushing of their butts. "Yaah, jinja, that rascal!" Taehyung shouted out of anger, as he picked up a rock and threw it at the window. 

The window cracked. "I think we should leave now." Namjoon said, as he pushed Taehyung. They walked me home, I thanked them. As I was going into the house, Taehyung grabbed me by my hand. "Heeyoung, who would you choose?" Taehyung looked at me seriously. "W-what do you mean?" I felt a little bit embarrassed. 

"Who would you choose between Baekhyun and me?" as he asked that, he was pointing at himself. "Uhm, you're putting me into an embarrassing situation.." I pushed down lightly his hand off mine. "Ah, sorry." he bowed as he waved, shouting back "Think about it!". 

I rolled my eyes and opened the door to my house. "Where have you been, Heeyoung?" mother said. "We were very worried about you!" father continued after her. "Mianhae-" I bowed "I just ran to Sunmin's house quickly for the homework." I kept my head down at the floor. "It's okay, but next time, leave us a note if you're going out, okay?" she smiled, I nodded. 

"Heeyoungie, we need to talk to you about something." eomma said, pulling out a chair in the dining room, signing me to sit down. I furrowed my brows and sat down, looking at both of them. "You're father got a job in America." my mother smiled. "So we thought to go there for a while." father continued. 

"Arrasso, when are you leaving?" I got up, pushing back in the chair. "Uh, you're coming with us." mother said. "Excuse me?"I looked at them confused. "All of us are leaving to America for a better future." father smiled. "I can stay here alone. I know how to take care of myself, I'm eighteen years old!" I looked at them. 

"We can't leave you here alone for 3 months! You don't even have a proper job to feed yourself!" mom was getting nervous and mad, I could see it. "Well I'll manage somehow! If I don't have enough money to buy food, I'll just ask some change from Sunmin, and i'll be fine." I was going up to my room, shutting the door closed behind me. 

I sighed, as I tossed myself on the bed, opening up my phone. I was listening to music for a while. I closed my eyes, thinking about Taehyung and Baekhyun. Both of them made a connection with me? How's that even possible? What will happen now? So many questions.. without any answers. 

As thought's were running through my head, I felt breathing's against my nose. I slowly opened my eyes, and.. "YAH!" I shouted. Taehyung was on top of me, smiling into my face. I kicked him off. "You scared the living demon out of me!" I placed my hand on my chest, breathing heavily. "You mean, me?" he winked. I rolled my eyes. 

"What are you doing here?" I was running to the door, looked out to see if my parents heard me, after it, I closed it back. He lay down on my bed, and grabbed the diary which was on the bedside table. He was looking through it and reading some parts out of it "I hate it when Taehyung scares me buut-" he looked closer "Ah! But he's kinda cute in a strange way. I wish I could ki-" when I realized what he was reading, I quickly jumped up, running towards him. 

"YAH! DON'T READ MY DIARY!" I was trying to grab it away from him, but he was holding it up too high, I couldn't reach it. He is very tall.. I look like a midget next to him. I was jumping up trying to grab it, as I bumped into the carpet and fell on Taehyung. Our nose touched. "-kiss him." he finished reading it fully, while looking into my eyes. 

I quickly got up, sitting on the edge of the bed, with fully red cheeks, looking down at the floor. He was laying on my bed, with a messy hair, and my dairy in his hand. His shirt was also messy. Suddenly, my door opened, and my mother stepped in. "Heeyoung, I wanted to ask if you-" .. 

She was staring at us with big eyes, as we did the same. "To ask me what?" I coughed and awkwardly laughed. "-want to eat dinner." she was staring at Taehyung. That idiot kid was waving at my mother, with red cheeks. "Who is he?" mom pointed at Taehyung, and looked at me. "Uh, mom it's not what it looks like, I can explain. He's my-" Taehyung cut into my words "Boyfriend.". 

My eyes widened, as I looked at him. "I am her boyfriend." he stood up, bowed and kissed the top of my mothers hand. "Mianhae, If I caused any troubles." he smiled and bowed again. "Oh, It's totally fine! Sorry for interrupting your "talking". " she then smiled. "Mom, we weren't even-" as I was saying that, she only waved and left the room. 

I threw myself on my bed and held my hands on my head "Ughh. So embarrassing!". Taehyung was just standing in the middle of my room. "You shouldn't have lied, what will she think now?!" I was getting really nervous. "I'm your boyfriend now, so it's okay if we do it anyways." he smirked, looking into my direction. 

"H-he?" my eyes widened, looking at him. He quickly flashed on top of me. My whole face turned red "T-Taehyung, I don't think it's a-" he shut my mouth by pressing his lips against mine. My eyes got even larger than before. I couldn't believe it. I was trying to push him down, but his will was too strong. I couldn't do anyhing, so I followed his moves. 

*Back to reality*

I blushed, covering my face. "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, coming closer, sitting down on my bed. "I-I'm fine." I coughed. I was just imagining things. Pull it together, Heeyoung! "Do you have a fever? Your whole face turned red all of a sudden." he looked at me confusingly. He placed his hand on my forehead. "N-no, I'm fine!" I blushed even more. He kissed my forehead. My heart was beating faster than normally. 

"Wow, Heeyoung you look like you're sick. You look horrible." he made a disgusted facial expression. My blush and smile faded away, as my hand ended up on his cheek, giving him a big slap. "Ouch! YAH! What was that for?!" he was rubbing his cheek, where I slapped him. "You're rude, Kim Taehyung." I was pouting. 

"I can be way more rude than you think." he smirked, and winked at me at the same time. My face again turned red. "Daebak, you get excited when I say something sexy?" he looked at me surprisingly. "N-no, I don't!" I hit him on the chest, and rolled my eyes. "Yahh, okay." he chuckled. 

"Baekhyun and I are having a competition. The one who wins can have you, and the loser shall leave." he gave me his teeth smile. "Yah, you kids, I'm not a toy to play around with!" I sighed a big. He made his aegyo. 

"Ahh, whatever. Then the best shall win!" I smiled at him.