Part 3. - Bad luck..?

I heard some noises coming from downstairs. I slowly opened my eyes and got out of bed. I looked at the time. Luckily, it was half past seven. I rubbed my eyes, and was about to go out of my room, when I heard people talking. It was my Aunt and Uncle, or as I call them, Mom and Dad. 

= A part of the characters life = 

Choi Hee Young's parents passed away when she was little. Her mother, Lee Han Na, passed away giving birth to her. Her father, Choi Jung Soo, died in a plane crash. She was left alone at age 9, but her Aunt and Uncle from her mother's side took her in as their own child. She was having a hard time growing up without a mother and a father, that's why she has the illness that she has to eat something sweet in order to avoid fainting. She didn't call her Aunt and Uncle on the name mother and father until she turned 13 and realized that her parents won't come back. In the meantime she's fighting depression. Her Aunt works in a store, and her Uncle works on a gas station. They're not that poor, but they're fighting for a better future.

= End of the information =

I placed my head on my door, and listened quietly to the conversation. 

"I don't know what to cook tomorrow.. I'm only getting paid on Saturday, and today its only Thursday!" - My mom said. 

"We don't have money to eat proper dinner, but still we pay for Heeyoung's classes!" - My father replied. 

"She needs education, you know that too!" 

"We have to take her out of school for a couple of weeks until we don't get enough money to pay for the bills and everything. We can't raise her like this!" 

"I don't know what to do, I really don't.. I'm weak." - Mom started crying. 

Tears were racing down my cheek as well. I always start crying when I see my mom sad. It hurts so much. I rubbed my eyes, and went down. As they saw me, they quickly placed on a smile and greeted me. "Good morning, Heeyiji!" mom said, and after dad "How did you sleep?". I sighed a big and sat down to eat breakfast. "It was okay." I placed on a fake smile, I didn't want to kill the atmosphere a lot more.

When I finished, I bowed and said "Thank you for the meal!". I went up to my room to put on my uniform. I brushed my hair and went down. I picked up my school bag and left. As I was heading to school, I went into a store, as usually, to buy some gummy bears. 

After a long walk, I arrived to school. I sighed a big and went into it. I was heading to my locker. When I wanted to open it, the lock was broken off. Someone broke it off. I quickly opened it, but everything from it was missing. 

"So you're saying that someone broke into your locker?" 

"That's right, sir." - I was looking down on the floor, shaking. 

I really had to bite in a gummy bear, but it would've been really rude to do it, while I'm talking to the principal. "Do you maybe have a hater or someone who might be the guilty?" he asked, raising a brow. "Uhm, no. Still, I'm new here, and I don't have a lot of friends. No one knows me that much, sir." I said nervously. 

"Don't worry, Mrs. Choi. We will find out who broke into your locker, until then you can go back to classes." he raised his hand, showing at the door. I bowed and left. I don't know who was it, but all of my stuff is missing from it! Ughh.. It's okay. At least I've got the books today, so I can learn from something... until my parents.. Let's forget about that and focus on studying. 

I was heading to my classroom. I sat down on my seat and sighed loudly. A guy was standing infront of me. When I looked up, it was Taehyung. "Annyeong, Heeyoung!" he said smiling. I only waved. "Why the upside-down smile?" his smile faded away. "Someone broke into my locker and took out my PE uniform.." I sighed again.

"Who was that bastard?!" he hit is fist on the desk. I jumped up, I've got scared. "Uhm.. I-I don't know. The principal said that they'll find out." I said confidently. "Tsk. That lazy pig won't do anything. We need to find it out ourselves." he said, while thinking and looking around. "Okay! But.. how?".

~ Later on ~ 

"Uhm. Tae? I don't think this will work.." I was a little bit worried. "Shh. Stay quiet! It will, believe me! We just have to wait." Taehyung placed his index finger on his lips, signing me to stay quiet. "Seriously, how will a couple of colorful panties help?" I rolled my eyes. "Well it was a pervert after all! I think.." he laughed while sweating. 

* Tae's plan * 

Taehyung thought it was a pervert who broke into Heeyoung's locker, so he thought of an idea. He placed a couple of colorful panties into Heeyoung's broken locker, in case the pervert will show up. They hid behind the other lockers, to see if someone is coming, so they can catch that someone and take back what's Heeyoung's. 

"It's the most stupid idea of all time! What if a professor sees us out of classes? We said that we're going to the toilet. Won't Mr. Kim think that we got away?" I was yelling quietly at him. "Stop yelling at me! Besides, I'm doing all this for you! So stay quiet." he shushed me. "I never even asked you to do it." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"Shh. Someone's coming!" as he said that, my heart started beating faster. I started shaking, and everything started fading around me. Taehyung grabbed my hand and placed a chocolate slice in my hand. "Chew it and watch the guy." he pointed with his finder. I chewed it, and looked in the direction where he was pointing. 

He was right. There really was a guy. A pervert! He grabbed all of the panties and stuffed them into a plastic bag, looking around, making sure that no one saw it. It really pissed me off and I started yelling. "SO IT WAS YOU!!" I yelled at the guy. The pervert started running away. "HEY, COME BACK HERE AND GIVE ME BACK MY PE UNIFORM!" I yelled, and ran after him. 

"Taehyung, lets catch him!! Taehyung?" I stopped running, looking around. "Where are you?? Aishh  this guy, jinja." I continued running. I thought Tae was next to me, but he was no where to see. As I was running up and down the school stairs, looking for the guy, I couldn't breath properly. I was slowing down and losing my breath. 

Everything faded infront me, and I fainted, collapsed on the floor. 

--------------------------------
Sorry for the late update! I didn't think that you guys would love it, but I was wrong. 
I'll update the new part right now! :D 
Thank you for reading it and supporting me!