Part 9. - Two blood-eaters battle

Taehyung slapped away Baekhyun's hand and pulled me closer to himself. I opened my eyes, as I saw them staring at each others.

"What do you want, Baekhyun?" Taehyung asked him. "Relax! I just want to be friends with this young lady. Besides, I'm in the same class as she is, Taehyung." Baekhyung smiled. As I looked at Taehyung, his eyes were wide open, full with anger. "Uhm, Taehyung, I'm okay." I said as I pushed him away from me. "You guys know each others?" I asked them curiously.

Taehyung just headed into the classroom, without saying anything. Baekhyun looked at me and said "I think he's jealous, because I am talking with you." he then laughed. "Yeah, hehe." I laughed nervously as the both of us went into the classroom.

Baekhyun sat down next to me. We were talking quietly on classes, asking questions about ourselves, and of course, getting yelled at from the professor. Taehyung was staring at us all the time. He then got up and asked "Professor, can I go to the toilet, please?". "Off you go." the professor said, as Taehyung bowed and went out with a hurry. 

I shook of the thoughts and focused on what was the professor saying. 

~ Bell rings ~  

I was heading out of the classroom, walking to my locker, when I heard some gossips and students running out of the school. "Did you hear? Taehyung beat someone up again!" some girls said, as they were heading to the tennis court. I was following them in a hurry. Aish, that kid, jinja!

I saw the crowd of students, and tried to break through, to see what's happening. Again, Taehyung was fighting with those three with whom he fought before. "YAH, YOU JERKS!" he threw a punch into the guys stomach. The other two kicked Taehyung, as he fell to the ground. They were kicking him continuously. I couldn't watch Taehyung suffer.

I took my school bag off my shoulders, and threw it at the guys back. "Are you trying to pick a fight with me, pretty girl?" he said as he was approaching me. I kicked him in the crotch and punched him in the face. After the punch, I shook my hand, it really hurt. 

"What's happening again?!" a professor came across. "Choi Heeyoung, Kim Taehyung, follow me to the principals office. The other students please, take the hurt ones to the medical room." Mr. Oh was very angry. We followed him, looking down at the ground. 

As we were walking, Taehyung grabbed my hand and looked at it. My whole fist was red. "Are you insane? Why did you involve yourself? You could've get seriously hurt." he said, whispering. "I couldn't watch them beat you up." I smiled at him. "He?! They were not beating me up! I was winning the fight!" he yelled. I rolled my eyes "Finee.". 

The principal was really mad at us, especially at Taehyung. He's always picking fights with other students. "For a punishment, you two shall clean their rooms, for a week!" the principal said. Ugh, great, now every day, I have to go to those three guys and clean their rooms. Their rooms are here in the school, because they are university students. They are 2 years older than us. Wah, daebak, just daebak. 

We left the principals office and headed to the medical room. "You didn't had to help me. I'm a vampire, I heal after a while." he said, as he opened the wardrobe and took out some plasters. He placed one on my wrist and my knee. "I didn't even think about that. I just couldn't watch it." I blushed. "There! I hope you'll get better. As for their concern, I'll beat the holy crap out of them!" he punched his fist onto the wall. The wall cracked. 

I gulped "You don't have to. Just leave them be. By the way, who are they?" I asked him curiously. "The tall one is Chanyeol, the one with the black hair is Sehun, and the other tan skinned is Jongin. They're Baekhyun's friends." his eyes turned red, the dark blue veins on his neck and face were showing. "Why do you hate them? They don't seem like bad guys at all." I raised a brow. "They're vampires too." he said. 

"Really?! Aiishh, this school is full with vampires! Aigoo.." I said with a concerned face. "He wants your blood." Taehyung said quietly. "What? I don't understand." I said, looking at him confused. He explained everything to me about the connection between a human being and a vampire. 

"But why does he want me?" I asked him, getting scared even more. "They call themselves EXO. They're the main vampires of them all. It all started with them, all the vampire turning. That's why every vampire respects them. I have my family, we call ourselves BTS. We're the second main vampires. Our father was Baekhyun's father's brother. And It's a sin to us, vampires, if someone out of us makes a connection with a human being. Those are sentenced to death." he explained word by word. 

"So that means.. Baekhyun's group wants to kill you?" I asked him with fear. "They somehow found out that I made a connection with you." he said with a shaky voice. "But Taehyung, they will-" he broke into my voice "Heeyoung, I can't change my feelings towards you. It's already done." he said as he went out of the medical room. 

They will kill him. 

I was walking fast on the halls. I saw Baekhyun, as I walked up to him and stopped him. "Byun Baekhyun!" I shouted, breathing heavily. Every student looked at us. "What's wrong, Heeyoung?" he asked, looking at me weirdly. I only grabbed his hand and dragged him up to the roof. "What is it?" he asked again. 

"Please! Please, don't kill Taehyung!" I asked him, looking down. "Heeyoung, but he made a connection with you. It's forbidden, for us, vampires." he didn't take me seriously. He was smiling like a psychopath. "I'm being serious, for gods sake!" I yelled, my whole body was shaking. He stood silent. "Then turn me!" as I shouted that, he looked at me with big grey eyes. 

"Turn me into a vampire! That way Taehyung doesn't have to die!" I shouted, looking down on the ground, with teary eyes. "You really do care about him, huh?" he asked curiously. "Y-yes." I said. "Fine, then." he said, showing no emotions. He flashed close to me in a second. He threw my hair back, and grabbed me on the shoulders. His eyes turned red, the dark veins were showing on his skin, he's teeth grew bigger. He was getting closer to my neck. 

I closed my eyes.