Part 14. - Poison

The sun was slowly going down, as we were heading home. Taehyung was walking infront of me, with his hands in his jean pockets. I was walking a little bit slower, looking down on the ground, thinking about what happened earlier. 

I was listening to the steps Taehyung took, but then the voice stopped. I looked up and saw Taehyung standing. "Why aren't you saying anything?" he looked back at me. I quickly looked to the other side, blushing. He then came closer, as he grabbed my head with both of his hands, turning it to his direction. "Chubby." he poked my cheeks. 

"Tae." I said quietly. "Hm?" he looked at me, raising his brows. "I'm leaving to America." I was pouting. "When? Why? For how long?" he quickly panicked. "Tomorrow. My father found a job there and were going to live in America forever." I looked down. "What about, your parents go to America, and you come live with me?" he smiled brightly. "Taehyung, I must go where they go.." I couldn't watch him like this. 

"Heeyoung, stay here, please! How am I capable of living without you? Huh?!" he was getting more upset. "I don't know Taehyung, mianhae." my eyes got teary. "Just say no to them!!" his voice raised. "I can't, they're my parents-" I didn't even finish my sentence, he shouted "THEY'RE NOT EVEN YOUR REAL PARENTS!". 

A tear fell down my cheek, as I ran passed him, hitting his shoulder. "Heeyoung. Yah, Heeyoung!" he was shouting after me. I ran into my house crying. "Heeyoung, what happened?!" my mother was packing the suitcases. "Aunt, I don't wanna leave!" I was crying like a baby. She came closer to me and hugged me tightly "What are you talking about? You don't have to come with us!". I smiled at her "Jinja? I don't have to leave?". 

"Of course you don't!" she smiled and kissed my forehead. "He?" I looked at her confusingly. "You'll be fine on your own, right?" she looked at me seriously. "Yes, yes! I'll be okay." I smiled and kissed her head. "Arrasso, then. Can you help me pack for tomorrow?" she asked, pointing at the suitcases. I only nodded and helped her out. 

~ Morning, 6 am ~ 

I hugged my mother and father, as we cried happy tears. "Be careful, okay?" father said, "We will come to visit you every month if we can!" mom said after. I only nodded and kissed both of them. They waved as they sat in to the taxi, which drove them away to the airport. I sighed and closed the door. I went up the stairs to my room with a big smile on. 

When I opened the door, Taehyung was making my bed. "Aish! W-why are you here?" he gave me a mini heart attack. "Good morning. Well your mother called me and told me to look after you, since I'm your boyfriend. So now I'm staying here with you." he smiled cutely. "You're not my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes, and headed to the bathroom, when he flashed infront of me. 

"But I can still be. Everyone thinks that we're dating." he smirked. My whole face turned red, as I pushed him aside, to grab the chocolate from my bedside table. I quickly bit into it and swallowed the chocolate. "You still faint when someone is close to you or you just normally faint from my handsomeness?" he winked. "Don't get cocky." I rolled my eyes. 

I was heading to the bathroom and locked the door. I made warm water into the bathtub. I undressed myself and sat into it. I plugged in my earphones and started a song as I closed my eyes, enjoying the warm water. 

After a couple of minutes, I felt someone shaking me on the shoulders. When I opened my eyes, Taehyung was there. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! GET OUT, PABO!!" I threw the shampoo at him. He quickly ran out of the bathroom. When I looked at the door, it was totally knocked down. I quickly brushed myself with a towel and dressed up back into my pj's. I wrapped my hair into a towel and left the bathroom. 

"ARE YOU INSANE?" I was yelling Taehyung, who was sitting on the edge of my bed. "I was knocking and I asked what's happening, because I couldn't hear a thing! So I've got scared that you were cutting yourself and I knocked down the door.. Mianhae." he looked down on the floor. "Aishh, pabo!" I blushed and hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his head, and he buried his head onto my chest. He wrapped his hands around my waist. 

Then I felt something weird. "Pervert." I pushed away his head and slapped him on the cheek. Then I left my room to make some food. "Ouchy!! It's not my problem that your chest is flat, and that we guys are attracted to it! And I didn't see much! Just thee.. important parts." I heard him yelling it, while I was going down the stairs. After it, I heard him laughing quietly. Aigo, this kid. 

We were walking together to school. It was very weird. Everyone from the school was looking at us and talking about us. I hid my face and looked down on the ground. Taehyung looked at me and slowly grabbed my hand. "T-Taehyung?" I looked at our hand. He was holding mine tightly, while smiling and bowing to everyone who passes by us. 

When we got into class, I sat to my place, next to Baekhyun. I didn't forget about that sudden kiss. Taehyung was just staring at him, waiting for him to make a bad move. Baekhyun looked at me "Heeyoung. I'm sorry for what I've done. Please forgive me." he stood up and bowed very low infront everyone. "Baekhyun, it's fine." I quickly straightened him out, laughing nervously. 

He grabbed my hand "Does it hurt badly?". "It's good." I smiled. I heard Taehyung coughing loudly, looking at me. I pulled away my hand from Baekhyun, poking my tongue out at him. 

~ After class ~ 

Sunmin and I were walking and talking, when she suddenly jumped up. "Heeyoungie! What's that mark on your arm?" she pointed. I looked where she pointed, and it was the mark which still didn't heal up. The mark which Jongin left on my arm. "Ahh, it's nothing." I laughed nervously, covering it up. "Don't tell me, that Taehyung left that mark!" her eyes widened and her whole face turned red. 

"What do you mean by that?" I raised one of my brows. "Well he's your boyfriend, as everyone is saying, and isn't that mark from the 'rough kisses'?" she winked at me. I blushed "N-no, It's from-" someone cut into my words "Ah, Sunmin-shi. You noticed? I apologize. I just couldn't resist." he bowed and smiled. "Taehyungie, I didn't know that you can be like that." Sunmin laughed and winked at me. 

I grabbed Taehyung by the shirt and pulled him away. "What the hell?!" I hit his shoulder lightly. He only smirked at me. A guy then coughed and said "Mrs. Choi, come with me.". "M-me?" I pointed at myself, looking around. "Yes." he said. "Where are you taking her?" Taehyung quickly asked. "To the medical room. Someone reported that she didn't get a vaccine." the guy said as he started to walk. 

I looked at Taehyung surprisingly and followed the guy. "Please, Mr. Kim, stay here." he stopped Taehyung. "I'll wait for you here outside, okay?" he said. I only nodded and went in. The guy prepared the vaccine. He put something purple in it. "What is that?" I pulled up my sleeve. "It's just against a disease which came up." he pressed it to my skin. "Ouch.." then he wiped away the blood and rolled back down my sleeve. 

He then pointed at the door with his hand. I bowed and left. "Heeyoung, are you feeling well?" Taehyung quickly jumped up after seeing me come out. I nodded, smiling. 

~ After school ~ 

We were walking to my house together. I unlocked the door and we entered. "Aish, I'm hungry!" I threw my bag on the floor and jumped on the couch. "What's wrong?" I asked Taehyung, who was standing in the middle of the living room, staring at me. "Are you okay?" I asked him, going closer to him. He was taking steps back "Don't come near me!" he yelled as his eyes turned red, the veins were showing on his neck. "Tae, are you okay? You're scaring me.." I took steps back as well. 

Suddenly, he flashed close to me, pulled up the sleeve on my hand and bit into my arm.