Part 17. - Lost my mind

I grabbed Baekhyun's hand, as he picked me up in a piggy back ride and jumped out of the window. I closed my eyes, as we hit the ground lightly. He then dropped me down to the ground cold-hearted. "Ouch! Pabo!" I got up from the ground, as I wiped off the dirt from my skirt. 

"Come on, already! Don't you remember that we're running away, and we can't be seen, or otherwise they'll put us back into the classroom?!" he was whispering, as he grabbed my hand and started running to the gate. We quickly escaped, without being noticed by someone.

He was breathing heavily, when he asked "Are you hungry?". "A little." I tried to catch my breath. "Then let's go and buy something for you to eat." he smiled at me as we were going into a store. 

(Taehyung's POV)

"Why isn't she coming yet?" I was getting very nervous, so I looked for the professor. I found him in the principals office. I knocked before entering. "Excuse me sir." I bowed "But where is Choi Heeyoung?". "She's on detention class, with Mr. Byun." he explained me. "Oh, I understand. Thank you for your time." I bowed again with a smile and exited the room.

"With Baekhyun? All alone?? For 2 straight hours?!!" I panicked a lot. I somehow managed to sniff out in which classroom they are. It was the Math classroom. I quickly ran down the stairs, went out to the yard. I saw a window open to the classroom, as I climbed up and jumped into the classroom, finding no one there. 

"Huh? Where are they?" I've got really scared, I couldn't think of any good. Maybe he killed her and dragged the body out to the window, or turned her, or just kidnapped her and took her to his house. "HEEYOUNG!!" I yelled, as I jumped out of the window, looking for them.

(Sanmin's POV) 

School is almost over. I have to finish my mistake. One more class and we're good to go. I was walking down the stairs, when someone jumped infront of me out of nowhere. "Annyeong, Minnie!!" a guy said. "You scared me, Kookie!" I was holding my hand on my chest, at the place, where my heart is. "I was just wondering, If you want to come with me for a walk after school?" he smiled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Uhm, mianhae, but I can't.. I have to help my mother with some housework. Maybe next time?" I smiled at him, laughing nervously. "Oh.. uh, well of course!" his smile quickly faded. I felt so bad.. but I have to go to Ravi's place after school. I lied about everything to them, and I have to get that antidote for Heeyoung. They're counting on me. 

We were walking together to the library to get some books for reading, and headed to class. It was PE. When we finished with everything, the professor dismissed us, and we were good to go home. I quickly dressed myself, and waited at the gate of the school. When Ravi showed up, I was quietly following him from a distance. 

After a while he went into a big house and locked the door behind him, as I heard it. I've waited a little, and he opened the window, which was to his room, I guessed. After a while, I climbed up to the window, peeked in, and went in, as I saw no one in the room. Next to his bed, on the bedside table, there was that purple thingy in a little bottle. 

As I was going to take it, I felt breathing's to my neck, as I quickly kicked my leg back, but he grabbed it. "Annyeonghaseyo, vampire girl." he smirked at me with his ice-blue eyes. "Annyeong, werewolf boy." I smiled. "You do realize that you can't beat me and take the poison to make an antidote, do you?" he asked me, still holding my leg. "Oh, actually I can." I twisted out my leg from his arms, kicked him into the chest, and jumped away.

"You didn't eat blood today, and your body is very weak." he laughed. "But I still can beat some sense into you, if it's my bestfriend's life that's involved." I was looking at him angrily. "Bestfriend? Does she know that you are a vampire? Or you've been lying to her this whole time?" he picked up the poison and slipped it into his jeans pocket. 

"Come and get it." he smirked. I formed my knuckles into a punch.

(Heeyoung's POV) 

We were heading to Baekhyun's place. He was unlocking the door, when I remembered something "I forgot to tell Taehyung where I am! I have to go back to school." when I wanted to leave, Baekhyun grabbed me by my hand and pulled me back. "Heeyoung, if you go back, you'll have to go to detention as well, and If they'll see that I'm not there, the both of us will get into trouble." Baekhyun was worried.

"Then come back with me." I said, as I pushed him away, and wanted to leave, but he flashed infront of me. "We will call Taehyung on the phone and tell him that everything's alright, okay?" I looked at her. I sighed and nodded, as he opened the door and let me go inside first.

He went to the kitchen and took out some snacks from the drawers. "Here you go." he placed a bowl full with snacks on the table and sat down on the couch, turned on the TV. "Okay, can we call Taehyung now, please?" I asked him again "My phone's down, I have no batteries left, I can't call him." I sighed. "I already did." he said smiling.

"You did? What did you say and what did he say?" I asked him with a happy face. "Oh, I just told him that you felt a little sick and that I walked you home. He said that he'll go shopping after school for medicine and food, and that he'll be home at 6. We have plenty of time left." he was chewing the popcorn. 

"Oh, okay then." I sat down next to Baekhyun on the couch. Weird, they get along this well? Oh well, maybe I'm just overreacting things. I calmed myself. We were watching a kdrama, with vampires in it. "Do we need to watch even this, that includes vampires?" I yawned and rolled my eyes. "Well there's nothing better than this on the TV.." he bit his lips. 

A kissing scene came up, where the vampire boy and the ordinary girl kissed each others. Then I saw Baekhyun staring at me, more like, at my lips. I looked at him weirdly, as he was getting closer to me. The top of our noses almost touched, when I reacted. "Uhm, Baek, w-what are you doing?" my voice was shaking, and I was gulping. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna kiss you. I just saw some information's on the internet, which say that If the persons pupil widens and gets bigger than it's normal size when she looks at you, than that someone loves you." he smiled at me. 

"Wow, yours is large, Mrs. Choi. You perhaps, love me?" he made a surprised expression. "No! You don't have to believe in everything what the internet says." my face turned red. "The internet does not lieee." he said it with an annoying voice. "I'm going home. It's late already, and I'm worried about Taehyung." I said, as I got up and headed to the door. 

When I opened the door, there was Taehyung standing there, looking at me and Baekhyun with no feelings in his eyes. "Look at Taetae. What brings you here?" Baekhyun smiled. "Your filthy smell." he answered cold-hearted. "Taehyung, I'm not ill, Baekhyun just lied. You didn't buy any medicine, did you?" I asked him. 

"What medicine?" he looked at me confused. "I didn't call him. All that what I said was a lie." Baekhyun said, looking at me. I gave him a big slap on the face "Wow, you are a really jerk." I said as I headed to Taehyung, when he pushed me away. "Tae?" I asked him confused. "I saw what you guys did." he said. 

"Goodbye, Heeyoung." as I wanted to grab him, he flashed away.