Part 20. - Respect the Vampires

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling very tired and exhausted. Taehyung was staring at me, as he quickly jumped up, when he saw my eyes open. 

"Heeyoungie, how are you? Feeling better?" he placed his hand on my forehead. "You're head is still hot." his smile faded. "I know, I am the hottest girl you've ever met." I smiled like an idiot. He chuckled. He sniffed a little, and looked at me confused. 

"Did you..?" he looked at me angrily. "Did I what?" I asked him. He didn't say anything, just grab my arm, and pulled up my sleeve on my left arm. It was covered with cuts, new ones. His eyes turned red, and the veins were visible on his neck. Then he looked at me. 

"I've told you to stop doing it." he's grip on my arm was getting stronger and stronger and it started hurting. "T-Tae, stop it, it hurts.." I tried pushing of his hand of my arm. He shook his head and quickly released my arm, coughed. "I'll make you something to eat." as he said that, he stood up, and left the room, banged the door loudly behind him. 

I was just sitting there quietly on his bed, looking down at my arm. After a couple of minutes, I've heard the door slowly opening, as I quickly dragged my sleeve down. "Annyeong, Heeyoung. I thought you were sleeping, so I didn't want to bother you." Jimin said as he slowly came into the room with a cute smile on. 

"Ah, no, it's okay." I smiled back. "So how are you feeling? Better?" he asked, placing his hand on my forehead. "Uhm, better, a little." I nervously laughed. "Don't lie to me. I can easily notice in someones eyes when are they lying." he looked at me seriously. "I'll be okay, no need to question anything. I'm gonna just go home now." I stood up. 

"Why are you leaving? You still don't have enough energy to even walk." he looked up at me. "It's okay. I'll be fine.. besides, my mother is home, and she'll take care of me." I started going to the door, but as soon as I opened it, I lost control, and I almost fell, when Jimin flashed next to me and grabbed my waist. "Let's just take you back to the bed." he picked me up and carried me back into the bed. 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him quietly. "Because I care about you and your health. We all do." he took my hairband off my arm, and tied up my hair. "Thank you." I smiled at him. He just winked at me, and left the room "I'm gonna make you something to eat.". I lied down and closed my eyes to sleep. But after a couple of minutes, I've heard loud noises of plane crashing. Then I heard someone yelling. A man. It was a familiar voice.

Then I woke up breathing heavily. "Are you okay, Heeyoung?" Jimin looked at me. "J-just a bad dream, I guess." I sat up, swiped away the sweats from my forehead. "Wow, you're sweating like a pig. No offense." he said, looking at me weirdly. "How is that not offensive?" I rolled my eyes. "Oh, right, I made you some food." he placed the tray onto my lap. On the tray there was a plate, on it there were some sausages, a carrot and a tomato. Next to it were two slices of bread, mayonnaise, two little cookies, and a water bottle. 

"You mean, you bought me some food." I only opened the bottle and drank a little water. "Well yeah, you know, I eat blood, not human food. How should I know to cook or whatever you like?" he bit his lower lip. "Well if you want to keep living in the human world, you should start acting like one."I crossed my arms.

 He seemed angry. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the wall. "If you want to keep your friendship with vampires, then you should respect them, before they think twice to suck out that precious blood of yours." his face was too close to mine, our noses were almost touching. His eyes were red as the blood and his teeth's were showing. 

I didn't fear him. I looked at him angrily as well. He then let my shoulders go and backed up. "Eat." he said quietly. "I'm not hungry, instead, I lost my appetite. But thanks, anyways." I held my head up. He rolled his eyes. He was totally done with me. "Fine. I can play your little games. I'm going to feed it to you then." he teared off a piece from the sausage, dipped it into the mayonnaise, and teared off a piece from the bread. 

"Open up." he was holding it to my face. I was just looking at him, keeping my mouth close. "Fine. Let's do it the hard way, then." he placed the food into his mouth. Then he grabbed me by my shoulders. "W-wait. Jimin, what are you planning to do?!" I started panicking. I looked at him weirdly. He just wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh no! No no no. You don't think giving it to me mouth to mouth, do you?" I stared at him. 

He only nodded. He was coming closer and closer to my face. "S-stop it. I mean it!" I was breathing heavily. "Jimin, I can't breathe.." as I told him that, he stopped and started chewing. He swallowed the food and asked "Will you eat now?". I nodded, didn't say anything. "Perfect." he then smiled and sat back. I quickly grabbed a cookie and bit into it. He then stood up. 

"I'll be back after fifteen minutes. If I won't see the tray fully empty, there will be troubles." he then opened the door, almost stepped out, but then remembered something else to tell me. "Oh, and stop it with the cuttings. I've sniffed it out. You can't just hide it forever. If you continue doing it, you'll just show the world that you're even weaker. Bone-apple-teeth." then he went out and closed the door. 

I only rolled my eyes and started eating slowly. When I finished with the meal, I placed it on the bedside table. Someone then walked in. It was Taehyung, he was holding bags. "I bought you some.." he didn't even finish his sentence, he looked at the empty tray. "I see you have already eaten." he threw the bag into the trashcan. "Jimin bought me some food." I said quietly. 

"Jimin? Did he?" he looked at me a little bit surprised and confused at the same time. "Yes. Why, what's wrong?" I asked him even more confused than he is. He sat down infront of me on the bed. "Did he.. touch you?" he looked me through. My neck, my arms, my legs. "Tae, stop this. What's happening, are you looking for bites?" I asked him with a scared tone. 

"Just stay away from him, okay?"