Part. 7 - Can you keep a secret?

I slowly opened my eyes and I've got very surprised. But surprised in a bad way.. 

"Wh..- Who are you?!!" I wanted to shout, but he covered my mouth with his hand. "Shh! Please! Your parents are home! It's me.. Taehyung." he said quietly, still holding his hand on my mouth. My eyes got bigger. What's wrong with him? His eyes are red! And he has two long teeth's. 

Wait a minute.. 

I licked his hand. "What's wrong with you?!" he asked as he quickly pulled back his hand. "Tae, Halloween's far away, and this was all planned just to see my scared face, huh?" I said as I started laughing ridiculously. "Wae? A mask? You mean my eyes and teeth's?" he asked curiously. "Paboo! Don't play the monkey." I laughed even harder.

"Ha ha ha ha!" he laughed nervously. "How did you come into my room? Are you stalking me?? YOU WERE WATCHING ME SLEEP?" my voice got louder and louder. "Shh!! Pabo!!" he placed his index finger on my lips. "Fine, fine! I'll be quiet. But how did you get in?" I asked, raising my brow. "I climbed up to the window." he smiled. 

"Why?" I asked curiously. "Well you didn't come to school, so I thought that you're sick." he scratched the back of his neck. I remembered something. I quickly covered my arm with my sleeve. "You don't have to hide it, I've already seen it." he said, looking at my arm. "Wait. Your teeth's and eye color are normal again." I looked closely. 

"So it wasn't a mask?!!" I backed up. "Heeyoung. I have something to tell you, but if you'll answer my two questions." he said, coming closer. "Go on." I gulped. "Why do you harm yourself?" he looked into my eyes. "It's a long story." I looked away, holding my tears back. "I don't mind listening to it." he smiled. 

"Uhh. Fine. Can you keep a secret?" I asked him, worriedly. "Of course. What about you? Can you keep my secret what I'm about to tell you?" he asked as well. "Uh, sure." I said, laughing nervously. "Pinky promise?" he reached out his pinky finger. "Yes, yes, whatever." I rolled my eyes as the both of us laughed. 

"My mother died giving birth to me.. My father passed away as well. We're low with money. My Uncle and Aunt are trying to keep me up with school, but they can't, because we have to pay the bills and put food on the table. It's very hard for us.." I said as a tear dropped down from my eye. He whipped the tear away, smiling at me. 

"Your turn." I said as I leaned closer, to hear him better. "Well.. This is not a very good secret, but I have to tell you. You're my only friend after all." he gulped and he was sweating. "You can tell me everything!" I smiled, punching him slightly on the shoulder. "It was not a mask after all." he quickly said as everything froze around me.

"Heh, don't be ridiculous, you're joking, right?!" I said nervously. "Heeyoung. I am a vampire." he said it clearly, showing no emotions. "Fine. Prove it." with a shaky voice I answered. "My hands are cold as the ice, my eyes always change colors, I never eat when it's lunch time, I always skip classes, I don't climb up to windows, I jump. Anything else that proves it?" as he said all that, I froze. 

I didn't know what to do. 

"Heeyoung, I won't hurt you. I can't. I need to protect you, because if you'll get harmed or something bad happens to you, I'll burn to ashes." he said as he tried approaching me. "But.. W-why?" my voice was shaking. "Because I love you." as he said that he looked into my eyes. I didn't know what to respond. It's like someone took away my voice at that moment. 

"I'll be leaving now." he smiled and headed to the window. "O-okay." I answered, following after him. But then he stopped. "When are you coming to school?". "Maybe after a couple of weeks.. It depends on my.. Parents." I coughed away the last word. "I'll be waiting for you." he smiled at me as he jumped out of the window. "Ta-TAE!" I yelled as I ran to it, and looked out. 

"Aishh, pabo! Don't scare me with these window-out-jumpings!" I shouted. "Yah, I'm a vampire. I can jump very high, don't worry." he smiled up at me. "Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes and closed the window. He quickly ran away. I couldn't even see him moving. It was really fast. 

It didn't even bother me that he's a vampire. Only one thing bothered me. When he confessed to me. "Aishh, I mean, Is he crazy?! Aigoo, eottoke.." I was walking upside-down in my room, still thinking about everything. Should I tell someone that there is a vampire living in Seoul? Is he even dangerous? Are there more vampires here? Or are there other creatures as well? 

These kind of questions were bugging me all night long. I couldn't sleep properly. 

~ At 7 am ~ 

*Blingg* 

I slowly opened my eyes to the noise. It was my phone, a message arrived. "Who would message this early? Aigoo." I reached out for my phone and opened the text:

Stranger: Annyeong, Heeyoung! For how long are you going to lay in bed? 

"Who is this?" I asked as I was looking through my contacts. Then I heard someone coughing. I really got scared, but it was only Taehyung. "AISH!! Don't scare me like that! How did you come in? And how do you know my number?" I covered myself with my blanket, because I was only wearing a white T-shirt and panties. "Sorry. Tsk, through the window, of course." he quickly flashed to me and poked my forehead. "And I just unlocked your phone and wrote something to myself." he smirked. 

"Aish, jinja, this kid." my whole face turned red. "Why are you here?" I asked. He sat next to me on the bed "I just want to give you something.". He took out an envelope and handed it to me. "What is it?" I asked curiously. "Just open it up." he smiled. When I opened it, there were a load of money inside it. "Tae, I can't." I placed all the money back into the envelope and gave it back to him. 

"Wae?" he asked confused. "I can't accept it. It's too much." I said as I looked away. "Why not? But you said that your parents will take you out of school, well with this you don't have to skip school." he said with a smile on. "But Taehyung I can't, it's too embarrassing for me." I've got annoyed. "Heeyoung, please, I'd do anything for you-" I cut into his words "Please just don't! Stop it!!" I placed both of my hands on my ears. 

He got up from my bed and headed to the window. "Fine. As you wish." he opened the window and left. I was very upset but still sad in the same time. I don't know what has gotten to me, but It's too embarrassing to accept money from a rich guy, a poor family, like mine is. 

(Taehyung's POV) 

"AISHH!!" I punched into the wall. I printed a hole in it, and cracks around. "Why is she being like this??" I was keep breaking things in the house. I couldn't stop my anger. Jungkook came in. "Yah, what's happened?" he asked. "Aiishh!! I really don't understand Heeyoung at all!" I kept yelling. "Please don't tell me that you told her what you really are?" he looked at me seriously. 

"Tch!" I kicked the table. "TaeTaee!! Do you even realize what you did??! This way you'll put as all in danger! If the other vampires find out that you've told a human being what we are.. There will be a lot of troubles." he started walking upside-down in the room, being worried. 

"Wait. You mean if EXO finds out?" I looked at Jungkookie.