Prolouge

Where do I really belong?

Tandhana ko na ba talaga ang maging mag-isa?

Nandito nanaman ako. In a place where you can't feel anything except fear. In a place where you can see a reality and not a dream.

Tumingin ako sa baba when I've heard some swords clashing. At duon nakita ko ang maraming tao, so many people from our world are fighting a millions of demon. Many people suffered, they felt fear, they endured pain and they give their life just to protect our world.

Kahit gustuhin ko man na tulungan sila, wala akong magagawa. Kahit gustuhin ko mang ipikit ang mga mata ko, hindi ko magawa.. because this the reality that I must accept, this is our destiny.

Lumipad pa ako sa ibang lugar and I suddenly stop from what I've seen. It's me ..

I see myself run infront of my little sister and little brother. Nakita ko na nagrelease ng black magic ang Dark Lord. It's the Death Paradox, It can kill one person in instant. It his most powerful magic. After a sudden light, nakita ko nalang ang sarili kong nakahandusay na sa lapag at wala ng buhay.

Nagising ako sa dahil sa nakita ko "A Death Goddess seen her own Death?" Napapabuntong hininga na sabi ko sa sarili ko.

"Katulad ng iniisip namin. Hindi na ligtas ang manatili ka pa dito" Ang sabi ng Calamity Goddess, ang leader ng Land Of Priest kaya bigla akong napatayo at nagbago ng anyo na bilang Goddess "That's right, Goddess Freiya. It's seems that the Dark Lord is after you .. in your Forbidden Spiritual Magic" ang sabi ng Goddess of Luck.

My Forbidden Spiritual Magic, it can bring back life...

"He declared a war just to get you. Gusto niya na buhayin mo siya gamit ang Forbidden Spiritual Magic mo. Kaya dapat ka naming ilayo sa kanya. Hindi lang para sa kaligtasan mo but also for the safety of this realm" ang sabi ni Mom.

"We want you to live in the Human World for a while until we defeat the Dark Lord"

"A-a Goddess going to live with humans? You mean tatakasan ko ang tadhana ko? What are you two Goddess afraid of? Katulad lang din natin siya! Kung tatlo tayong lalaban sa kanya mananalo tayo. But you said ilalayo niyo ako sa kanya? Are you scared knowing that he is one of the most powerful between the 5 of us? Dont fool me .. you two just scared to die dahil alam niyo kung gaano siya kalakas kapag nabuhay ulit siya" Unti-unti akong nagrelease ng Spiritual Magic "Using our contract of blood and spiritual magic, become like a swords that protects me and appear before me now! .... Come forth, Divine Spirit, Leafiera! In my name, I command you .. protect me at all cost"

Lumitaw si Leafeira sa harapan ko hawak ang Twin Holy Blade. Siya ang Divine Spirit ko. Every Goddess have this to protect them. "Goddess Freiya, we dont want to fight you. Pag-usapan natin 'to ng maayos" ang sabi ng Goddess of Luck.

"Hindi lang namin gusto na maulit ang nangyari ang katulad ng nangyari sa Deity Goddess. Ayaw na naming maranasan ulit na mamatayan ng isang Goddess just because of him. Just because of the Forbidden Spiritual Magic. Just because of the Death Penalty" Ang sabi pa ng Calamity Goddess and he used his Prison Cube to me pero hinati lang ito ni Leafeira.

"Bakit niyo ba ako pinagkakaisahan? If you dont want to happen the same thing then I will just kill myself. If I die, there's no war going to happen, no one will suffer .. no one will die"

I'm shocked when some chain sorrounded my body. It's my Mom Spiritual ability. It's the Chain Seal! "But you will. This is something that we must do. Magtiwala ka lang sa'min, Freiya" and Leafeira vanished along with my Goddess form. My long curly brown hair are now short and my red eye turn to brown. My long dress as a Goddess turn into a dress under the knee. And the worst, I feel weak.

"M-Mom! Bakit niyo 'to ginagawa sa sarili niyong anak?"

"This is to prevent you from using 50% of your Spiritual Magic. To prevent you to die, Freiya. It won't disperse unless... I die"

Napatingin ako sa gilid ko when a Dimensional Gate suddenly show. It's my Little brothers Spiritual Ability. "Ate, para sa'yo 'to. Sana maintindihan mo ako--kami dito. We will take you to the Human World to escape from your destiny"

"E-escape from my destiny? Nagbibiro ka ba? No one can escape from their destiny, no one can change their fate .. my fate .. " I said with a lower voice.

"Freiya, your Forbidden Spiritual Magic. Use it to someone you dont want to lose. To someone you want to live with. To someone you love the most" that is the last word I've heard before the Calamity Goddess used his ability to make me go inside the Dimensional Gate.

I open my eyes when I heard a familiar voice "Welcome to the Human World, Death Goddess Freiya Vermillion"

To be Continue...