2

'Here comes the trouble maker' Dad chuckled lightly as I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice. Mum glared at him.

'Very funny' I rolled my eyes.

'To me, it sounds like you're not bothered about the fact she got expelled' Mum moaned, glaring at me with her arms folded to her chest.

'Mum, I did what I had to. To shut that bitch's mouth, she was badmouthing Tristan and I wasn't having any of it!' I exclaimed.

'Aria, it's nice that you're very protective of your brother but starting a fight is never the answer' Dad sighed, giving me the famous disappointed look.

'Heat of the moment' I murmured, putting the glass in the sink after I finished drinking.

'Aria, I'm going to the cinema. Do you wanna come?' Tristan asked as he entered into the kitchen.

'Yes' I smiled.

'No' Mum raised her voice as if she's correcting me.

'Mum it's fine, I'll be with her and ill be watching her at all times' Tris explained. Mum looked at me then back at him,

'Fine' She sighed. I gave her a quick grin before running off to get my shoes.

/

'Surprise!' A familiar voice screamed out behind me, making me drop a bowl of popcorn.

'Bailey!' I laughed, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

'Mum wouldn't let you see Liv and Bailey so...' Tris smiled at me.

'Aw thank you Tris' I grinned.

'I'm gonna go to Connor's house for a bit so you guys enjoy the film and text me when the film's finished so we walk home together and mum won't get suspicious' He kissed my head before exiting.

'You have like the best brother ever!' Liv cooed. I nodded my head in agreement.