74

'You really scared us' Liv chuckles, giving James a hug for a thousandth time.

'Oops' He laughs. He winces slightly.

'Do we need the nurse?' I ask, raising an eyebrow.

'No I'm okay' He smiles.

'If it gets worse then we're getting the nurse, no arguments' Brad demands.

'Bossy pants' James rolls his eyes jokingly.

'He's right' Connor agrees.

'These guys were crying their eyes out for you! Of course they're gonna be bossy, just in a way that they're looking after you' I chuckle.

'Didn't mean to make you cry' James frowns then start to smirk.

'Oh shut up' Tristan laughs.

'You ruined my mascara!' Connor exclaims.

'I shall buy you more, I insist' James joke.

'Wow' I laugh with my eyes wide open, in utter shock that they even know what mascara is.

'I'm gonna have to ask you all to leave, I need to change his wound dressing' A nurse comes in with a polite smile.

'We'll be back later' Tris says, leaving the room with the others.

'I'm really glad that you're okay' I hug James one more time before I leave.

//

'I need more mascara' Liv whines, imitating Connor from earlier.

'Me too' Brad laughs. I roll my eyes jokingly.

'Thanks for the drink Connor' I smile. He has offered to buy us all Starbucks, which rarely happens so we all gotta appreciate this moment. 

'Anytime' He smiles back. I see Brad smiling and laughing at his phone. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

'What are you laughing at?' Liv asks Brad. I pretend I didn't see and start to listen to Con and Tristan's boring conversation.

'My sister Natalie sent me a video of a baby pretending to be scared of scissors when the father is trying to cut her fingernails' Brad explains. I feel relieved.

'Ooo let's see' Connor excitedly speaks. Brad shows us the video and man, that is the most adorable little girl ever.

'I can't wait for my little nephew/niece' Tristan cheers, doing a happy dance which is kinda embarrassing.

'I hope it's a girl' Liv chuckles.

'Erm no I hope it's a boy!' Connor disagrees with her.

'Imagine if they're twins!' Tris laughs.

'Jesus there's a lot of hard work for just one kid, how am I going to cope with two' I laugh.

'We're all here to support you' Brad smiles.

'So you're not bothered about the fact that we could have twins or even triplets?' I question.

'Twins are alright, maybe not triplets' He chuckles, putting his hand on my thigh and I rest my hand on top of his hand.

'I would love to have triplets' Liv grins.

'Oh dear' I hear Connor whisper.

'Sorry to hear that Connor' Brad laughs.