11

'Baby I'm gonna miss you so much' I sigh, squeezing Bailey so tight in my arms.

'Don't set me off' Her voice breaks, pulling away. I feel my eyes getting watery and I look away. Everyone knows how much I hate crying in front of them and that I have to be brave.

'It's not gonna be the same without you' Brad frowns, giving her a hug.

'You better visit me like I'm gonna visit you guys too!' She giggles nervously as she's being rushed by her parents and she's dreading to go.

'Okay. I'm going. I love you all so fucking much and don't forget about me!' She mumbles so quickly, getting in the taxi with her parents. My heart beats so fast as I wrap my arms around Tristan, burying my head into his chest. I quickly look as the taxi starts to drive away.

'Oh my god ' Liv exhales. We look at each other and runs into each other's arms.

/

'Look, about last ni-' Brad starts to talk but I cut him off.

'I don't wanna talk about it' I sigh, frowning and hugs my pillow.

'I just want to say sorry, it's just the fact they took advantage of you' He apologises.

'It's fine. Apology accepted' I quickly speak.

'Okay. I'm gonna go' He sighs, standing up from my bed and walks away, closing the door behind him.

-

• BRAD'S POV •

'Guys. Have you noticed that Aria hasn't been herself at all for a couple of days now?' I ask as I enter the kitchen with the others.

'Yeah' James nods his head in agreement.

'Yeah. She's trying to find ways to avoid us, saying she's not hungry, she's tired all the time' Connor replies with a concerned look on his face.

'I tried to talk to her last night but she didn't wanna mope around' Liv says. I sigh quietly, looking at the ground.

'You're a lot closer to her than we are, why don't you talk to her?' Tristan asks, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

'I can't' I stutter.