30

• CONNOR'S POV •

Aria Evans' Tristan hurriedly speaks to a nurse at reception.

'Just take a seat' She smiles at us, pointing at the waiting room in front of us.

'Oh come on!' Brad yells, storming off into the waiting room and sits down.

'We just need to be patient' I sigh shakily, holding Liv's hand as we all go to sit down in the waiting room.

'How did this even happen?!' James asks, raising his eyebrows.

'I was running after her but I couldn't see her so obviously she has been running. Then I just carried on running until I saw a person getting hit by a taxi. I realised that it was Aria' Listening to Brad talking about this, I can tell how much it pains him to say that he saw his girlfriend getting hit by a car/taxi.

'I'm gonna get water' Liv sniffs, standing up and walks away. I stand up,

'Just leave her alone for a bit' Tristan sits me down. I sigh, nodding my head and watches her as I sit down again.

'When everything's okay, I'm taking bet back home. You guys can stay here and enjoy the break' Tristan explains.

'Are you sure?' I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

'I'm coming with' Brad speaks.

'Aria's my baby sister, I need to look after her and I'm sure she's not gonna want you to come home early, just stay here a bit longer' Tris says to Brad with a sympathetic look on his face.

'It's not gonna feel right being here when she's back home in pain' Brad sighs, looking away with his arms folded to his chest. James wraps his arm around Brad's shoulder and rubs his hand against Brad's arm.

-

• BRAD'S POV •

'Friends of Aria Evans?' A doctor walks up to us. I quickly look up and notices his name tag - Ethan Clark.

'Yes' Connor speaks, as we all stand up. I spot Liv running over towards us.

'What's happening?' She asks as her breathing increases.

'Doc. Is she okay?!' Tristan asks impatiently.

'Yes she is' He gently smiles, while leading us to the outside of her room. I sigh in complete relief.

'She is so lucky, we were just about to lose her until we revived her just in time' Dr Clark explains. My heart sinks, hearing that last sentence. I quickly look over to Tristan who has tears streaming down his face.

'Oh my god' Liv's voice breaks, burying her face into Connor's chest.

'We're so relieved that she's still breathing. However, since she has a serious blow to the head, there's a possible case of amnesia.' Dr Clark says with an uncertain look on his face. I walk over beside Aria's bed and sits down on a chair, gently holding her hand.

'Chance that she won't?' Tristan questions, staring at her.

'Yeah it's more of a 50/50' Dr Clark responds, giving us a smile of sympathy.