37

The rain pours as we step out of the airplane, typical British weather.

'Oops' Liv giggles as she misses a step down on the stairs. I quietly chuckle, shaking my head and looks at Brad who was smiling.

'Let me carry that' Tristan says, grabbing my suitcase.

'No it's fine, you got your own things to carry' I hold onto my suitcase and heads inside the airport.

'But you're limping way more than before' He sighs, giving me a glare.

'I don't have much stuff, let me carry it for you' Brad offers, not giving me a chance and snatches my suitcase. Tristan holds my hand with his spare hand and grins, making me giggle.

'I'm actually glad to be home' I smile, resting my head on his shoulder.

'Me too' He replies.

/

'Mum said they're out at the moment, they'll be back in two hours' Tris says as we open the front door of our house.

'Woah this house is so clean!' Liv laughs, running into the living room and dumps her entire body on the sofa.

'Never seen the house so clean before' James chuckles, joining Liv.

'Brand new' I joke, walking into the kitchen.

'Baby' I hear Brad call out. I turn around, watching him walk towards me. 

'Yes babe?' I question, holding his hand.

'Are you okay?' He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

'Yeah why wouldn't I be' I chuckle, turning around and walks towards the cupboard, getting out two bottles of water.

'You've been weird the whole journey home since the not waking up thing' He explains.

'I'm fine, I'm just hurting a lot and I just want to sleep' I sigh, sitting down at the dining table. He joins, sitting opposite and reaches for my hand gently.

'I love you, but I know you're lying' He raises an eyebrow.

'I love you but I'm telling the truth' I reply. I lean closer to him and gives him a kiss before joining others in the living room.

********
Sorry this chapter is really short, just didn't know what to write aha, hopefully the next chapter is much better xxx