13

Today's a day where we all focus on Brad, nothing else.

'Has anyone got a black tie I can borrow?' Brad asks, entering Tristan's room.

'I've got loads' Tris says, jumping off his bed and walks to his wardrobe. While we wait, Brad and I look at each other and exchanges smiles.

'Here you go' Tris grins, giving Brad the tie and he leaves to go to the bathroom.

'I just wish I can do something' I sigh, looking at Tristan.

'Unfortunately we can't. All we can do is just be there for him' Tris says, wrapping his arm around me. I nod in reply, resting my head on his shoulder.

/

'Where's Brad?' Liv asks me.

'He's coming with his parents' I reply.

'Oh that's alright then' She sighs in relief. 'Not that this is alright, wait never mind you know what I mean' She stutters. I laugh slightly.

'Yeah I know what you mean' I quietly chuckle, putting my hand in hers as we wait outside the church. A car approaches, and I could see Brad's mum getting out the car.

...

'We meet here today to honour and pay tribute to the life of Jonathan Simpson and to express our love and admiration for him' The priest starts to talk. I look up at Brad who is sat beside me, and a tear start to roll his cheek. I put my hand on top of his hand and he looks down at me, trying to smile.

/

'Has anyone seen Brad?' Brad's dad asks, looking at me mostly.

'No. I'll go look for him' I speak, starting to make my way through the graveyard. I spot Brad sitting on a bench, staring down at the ground.

'Hey' I softly speak. He don't respond and just continue to stare at the ground.

'Can you just leave me alone please?' He asks bluntly. I sigh, standing up and walks away but then a hand touches my wrist and pulls me back.

'I'm sorry' Brad sighs, pulling me into his arms.

'Don't be. It's fine' I reassure him. He kisses the top of my head then rests his chin on my head.

'The others are getting worried, let's head back to my house' I speak, wrapping my arm around his hip as he wraps his arm around my waist while we make our way towards the church.