43

'I miss him so much' Mum cries, hugging me so tight.

'I miss him too' I sniff, trying to hold back my tears.

'I just want him back' She sobs harder, running upstairs. I sigh, wiping my tear and walks to the kitchen.

'Oh' Tris sighs, looking up at me and looks back down at the floor.

'What?' I ask, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

'I actually thought you were dad for a second' He groans, rubbing his eyes violently.

'I'm sorry' I sigh. I drink my orange juice and heads upstairs to fetch my phone.

'How's mum doing?' Tristan asks, standing outside my room.

'Awful' I reply, raising my eyebrows in concern.

'We need to give her space' He says before walking to his room and shut the door behind him.

-

'I missed you' Brad sings, giving me a long and tight hug.

'I missed you too' I giggle, squeezing him tighter.

'I missed you more' He kisses my forehead.

'I'm sorry for distancing myself from you' I apologise.

'Don't even say sorry, but don't you worry I'm here now' He grins, sitting down next to me on my bed. I lay down in his arms in complete silence.

'How's Tristan?' He asks.

'He's feeling ill and he's really worried about mum' I reply, staring at the ceiling.

'We're all worried about your mum but she knows that we're all here to support your mum, especially you and Tris' He says. I hug him and kiss him before hearing my phone ring.

'Who is it?' He asks.

'Nosey' I laugh. 'It's James' I reply, before answering the call.

'What's up?' I ask, sitting up.

'We all miss you and tris so much, can we come over?' He asks, laughing slightly.

'Yes of course you don't need to ask. Brad is here as well' I chuckle.

'Okay we're coming' He says, I could feel him smiling though the phone.

'They're coming over' I say to Brad, putting my phone down on the drawer beside my bed.
****
'We bought ice cream for you' Connor gives me my own tub of Ben&Jerry's and gives me a hug.

'You're the best' I kiss his cheek.

'What about me?' Brad gasps, acting offended.

'Meh you're alright' I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

'Ouch' James laugh.

'I'm kidding, don't leave me' I frown with puppy eyes as Brad stands up and walks out of my room.

'I'm kidding' He laughs, running and jumps on my bed and hugs me.

'You guys are so cute, it's making me sick' Liv jokes. I laugh, chucking my pillow at her.

'You seem really calm about this whole situation unlike Tristan' James says, changing the subject to a serious one.

'I have to be the brave one for tris and mum' I shrug my shoulders. Brad wraps his arm around my shoulder and rubs my arm reassuringly.

'We know but it's not fair for you to hold it all in' Connor speaks.

'I know' I sigh, resting my head on Brad's shoulder.