80

'Aria what's the matter?' I hear James ask as I wipe my tears.

'I just really want my Dad here' I sigh.

'We all do sweetie' James hugs me and kisses my forehead.

'I want him to see his granddaughter' I say.

'He will. He'll be with us on the day she is born and forever' He smiles.

'Yeah' I look at his smile and I start to smile.

'Scary to think you're due this month' He says, making my heart race a little bit faster.

'I know, I'm really scared. What if something bad happens' I sigh.

'Stop, don't think like that' He rubs his hand on my back, trying to reassure me.

'I'm trying' I force a smile.

'Now get ready for the baby shower' He chuckles.

'You don't have to come to it you know' I say.

'I know but I want to be there for you. We all do' He grins. I kiss his cheek before walking to my room.

'I've picked out the dress that you should wear' Liv giggles. She picked a light pink ribbed bodycon dress.

'Aww. What are you going to wear?' I ask her.

'This jumpsuit' She says, holding a jumpsuit with sheer top.

'Well I hope you're gonna cover your nips' I laugh.

'Of course of course' she laughs. We both got changed and did our hair and makeup. It was time to go downstairs and greet the guests.

//

'You look beautiful by the way' Brad whispers into my ear.

'Thank you' I give him a kiss.

'Are you enjoying the night so far?' He asks.

'Yeah. Are you?' I reply. He nods his head with a cheesy grin.

'Presents! We need the mother and father!' I hear my mum shout. Brad holds my hand as we walk over, joining the guests and sit down on the chair. I sit on Brad's lap.

'This is from me' Liv giggles, giving us her gift. We open it together, and I gasp at how cute it is.

'Aww thank you!' Brad coos. Liv has got us a really cute pink knitted hat, seeing as it's almost winter.

//

After opening all the presents, I start to get really tired.

'Thank you everyone for coming, for the presents and I love you all' I say before everyone start to leave. I try to look happy, because I am tired and moody.

'Are you okay?' Brad whispers in my ear.

'Just really tired' I whisper back. I walk to the kitchen collecting all the cups and plates and put them in the rubbish bag.

I start to feel a pain in my stomach, I could feel and hear liquid rushing and hitting the floor.

'Help!' I scream and cry.

'What's wrong?!' Tristan runs towards me.

'I think my waters just broke' I cry. Brad runs over to me, worried.

'Someone call an ambulance!' Liv shouts.

'No. I'm gonna drive her' Tristan shouts, running up to his room to get his car keys. Brad lifts me up in his arms and tries to walk as fast as possible to Tristan's car.

'I'll be at the hospital, we'll meet you there' Connor says along with Liv and James as they all got in James' car.

'I'm coming with you' My mum kisses my forehead.

//

So this is the final chapter of the story! I'll be making a sequel very soon, it'll be focused on her new family with Brad.