38

'Ross and Kayleigh  are coming round later with grandad' Tris informs, walking into my room.

'Ever heard of knocking?' I ask. He chuckles, dragging his body down on my bed.

'You seem happier today' I smile, laying down beside him.

'Had the best sleep in ages' He grins.

'That's good. I need to tidy my room before they come over' I sigh, getting out of my bed.

'Go do that and I'll lay here' he smirks. I roll my eyes.

/

'I'm so happy you're okay' Kayleigh giggles, hugging me so tight.

'I missed you so much Kay' I laugh, hugging tighter.

'Kay where's my love?' Tris asks jokingly, opening his arms. She jumped in his arms, I look over at Ross who grins at me.

'Oh what the heck' Ross laughs, giving me a hug. He's not the person who gives out hugs, so damn I feel pretty special.

'Where's Grandad?' Tris asks as we walk into the living room and sits down.

'He forgot his wallet so he had to drive back home to fetch it, he'll be back soon' Kay explains.

'Typical Grandad' I laugh, shaking my head. I heard a knock at the front door.

'That must be grandad, that was pretty fast' Tris furrows his eyebrows. He gets up and walks to open the front door.

'Hey mate' I hear Brad talk. I instantly grin,

'What you grinning for?' Ross chuckles, looking slightly confused.

'You haven't met my boyfriend yet, have you?' I question. They both shake their heads,

'Well he's here now' I giggle. I see Tris and Brad walking into the room and I stand up, with my arms wide open. Brad walks into my arms and squeezes me so tight.

'Brad, they're my cousins Ross and Kayleigh. Guys, this is my boyfriend Brad' I introduce each other.

'And my best friend' Tris adds.

'Bromance goals ay' Ross jokes.

'You know it' Brad laughs, giving Ross a fist bump. I smile as we both sit down, knowing that they're gonna get along just fine.

/

'So you're telling me that you're not gonna forgive Bailey, like ever?' Mum asks, shoving a slice a pizza in her mouth.

'Don't talk with your mouth full' Grandad warns her.

'Sorry Dad' Mum laughs, wiping the corners of her mouth.

'No way, she's a bitch!' I shrug my shoulders.

'Language' Grandad sighs, shaking his head.

'Sorry Grandad' I try not to laugh, looking at Brad across the table who also tries not to laugh.

'Well I'm on your side, she doesn't deserve you' Kay smiles. I give her a smile back and we continue to enjoy our dinner.

'Mum, we should take you and Dad to America again one day' Tris says with a massive cheesy grin on his face.

'What about us?' Ross asks, pretending to be offended.

'How can we not take you?' I laugh.