8

I sigh, sitting down on Tristan's bed.

'Not heard of knocking?' He sarcastically asks. I roll my eyes in reply.

'What's up?' He asks, sitting down on the bed next to me.

'I like my job but Paige is always there, constantly winding me up' I explain.

'Tell that to your manager' He says.

'I've tried. He's not doing anything about it' I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

'When are you working?' He asks.

'Tomorrow at 3, finishes at 8' I exhale, confused why he's asking me this.

'Okay I'll walk with you to work and I'll talk to your manager' He simply smiles, standing up and walks to his laptop on his desk.

'There's no need' I stand up, following him.

'I don't care. If you're not happy about something, I'm fixing it' He kisses my forehead before sitting down and turns his laptop on.

'Okay' I mumble under my breath and closes the door behind me as I head into my room.

/

'Hey hun!' Bailey yells, barging into my room.

'Hey. Didn't know you were coming' I chuckle, giving her a hug as she sits on my bed.

'Wanted to surprise you!' She laughs. I laugh with her, laying down on my bed to get comfortable and she does the same.

'Erm I need to tell you something. I shouldn't but you're my best friend and I can't keep this from you for another day' She stutters nervously. Uh oh. I'm not gonna like this am I?

'Tell' I quickly speak. She takes a deep breath and looks at me.

'My dad got a job in LA. We're moving there this Friday' She quickly looks away, not wanting to see my reaction.

'What!' I exclaim, sitting up. I shake my head in disbelief, hoping this is some sort of a prank.

'I'm sorry' She apologises, sighing.