34

• A WEEK LATER •

'Can't believe I'm actually getting out' I smile, holding Brad's hand tightly as I carefully sit up on the bed and slowly getting out of the bed.

'Yeah but you'll still need to take it slow' He tells me. I roll my eyes, nodding my head.

'Yes Doctor Simpson, I know' I chuckle.

'Oohh Doctor Simpson' Connor teases, while zipping up my bag. Brad laughs, shaking his head.

'Take care guys' Nurse Sam smiles, walking into the room, towards me.

'Guys I can walk by myself' I sigh, trying to squirm out of the nurse's and Brad's grip.

'You sure?' Brad asks, slowly letting go of my hand. I slowly walk towards the door, by walking I mean limping.

'Yeah' I grin ear to ear, leaning on the door.

'If you get tired, we'll give you a piggyback' Connor smirks.

-

'So finally nice to see you out of the hospital' Liv smiles, giving me a hug as I arrive back into my hotel room.

'Pizza guys to the rescue' James speaks with a pizza box in his hand, standing at the door.

'Yay food!' I clap my hands excitedly.

'Aria sit down' Brad quietly speaks, raising an eyebrow at me.

'Okay okay' I slowly sit down on the sofa, slightly wincing in pain.

'You okay?' Tristan panics, rushing towards me.

'Yes I'm fine' I awkwardly chuckle.

'I'll get plates' Connor walks to the cupboard with James following behind. Brad walks and sits down beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

'I love you' He says, kissing my forehead. This is the first time I've actually heard him say it to me.

'I love you too' I grin, watching his smile grow.

'Aw look at these two lovebirds' Liv giggles.