24

_ sorry this chapter is very short but this is just a filler _

'I'm not stupid. I know you're all hiding something from us!' Liv whines, tugging Connor's sleeve while I just sit on the bed, laughing at them.

'Woah ladies' Brad smirks then chuckles, entering my room and joins me on the bed.

'Rude much?' Connor sarcastically asks, rolling his eyes. Brad and I continue to laugh, as Liv gives up and leaves the room to see Tristan and James.

'She's not gonna give up so you might as well just tell us' I laugh.

'Yeah but you're not bothering Brad about it' He bluntly replies.

'Brad what's the secret. Tell me. I must know' I mock Liv, tugging Brad's sleeve.

'Oh Aria stop it, you're bothering me' Brad sarcastically replies, gently pushing my shoulder.

'It's not funny' Con sighs but he lets out a little giggle when he leaves the room.

'Hey he laughed' I point out. Brad and I laugh again, laying on the bed in each other's arms.

'So. How are you?' He asks, kissing the tip of my nose.

'I'm all good. How are you' I reply.

'I'm all good' He grins widely, pulling me in closer and squeezes me tightly.

/

'Eurgh the lovey dovey couple have arrived' Connor jokes, stepping away from us.

'Why thank you' I smirk, sitting on his seat.

'Hey that's my seat!' He whines.

'You got up and moved?' Liv questions, confused.

'Not you as well?' He rolls his eyes, walking away and leaves the bar, probably heading back to his room.

'Gee what's up with him today?' Brad furrows his eyebrows. I look at him and shrugs my shoulders.

'He's being moody today, don't worry about it. He'll be fine in a couple of hours' Liv says, but she don't seem so sure.