19

'Aria, wake up' Brad softly whispers, gently shaking my shoulders. I slowly open my eyes, fighting the bright sunlight beaming through the blinds in the living room.

'What time is it?' I ask groggily, rubbing my eyes violently as the bright light was burning my eyeballs.

'It's 6am' He replies. I groan, closing my eyes again.

'It's too early' I whine, pouting.

'You can sleep at the airport ' He chuckles, grabbing my hands and pulls me up. I sigh, wrapping my arms around his hips and rests my head on his chest.

'This is nice' I mumble, smiling to myself.

'Hey, look who's finally awake' Tristan teases, entering the room along with the others.

'Wait, none of you slept?' I ask, pulling away from Brad.

'Nah. Liv did for a bit' Connor replies with a simple smile.

'We're tough, we can live without sleep. We all know you both can't' James laugh, sitting down on the floor with his suitcase.

'Anyway, our taxi will be here soon so get your things' Brad says to me. I sigh, running upstairs to my bedroom.

/

'45 minutes wait. Oh my god' Liv moans, sitting down on the floor at the airport station after going through everything.

'I'm going back to sleep' I grin, resting my head on Brad's chest and I wrap my arms around him.

'Wait don't. Come to toilet with me, I don't wanna go alone' Liv quickly stands up, pulling me away from Brad and rushes to the bathroom which was like 20 seconds away from where we were.

'Jheeze what's going on with you?' I ask.

'I overheard Con and Tris talking, they've organised another surprise for us, especially Bailey' She smirks.

'This is why you're keeping me awake? To tell me that they've planned something for us. Why couldn't you just tell me after I've woken up' I groan, rolling my eyes.

'What would the surprise be?' She questions herself, completely ignoring me.

'Whatever. Let's just go back' I sigh, wrapping my arm around her shoulder as we exit the toilets.

'Well that was quick' Con laughs, holding his hand out for Liv to take and he pulls her into his arms.

'Did you miss me?' I ask, smirking.

'Very much' He smiles, pulling me in his arms and wraps his arms around my waist. I stand on my toes slightly so I can wrap my arms around his neck. I rest my head in the crook of his neck and feel my eyes getting heavy but I know I have to stay awake because I hate sleeping in public.