25

We head back to our rooms after a full day of shopping. It was insane.

'This is the best shopping I've ever been! Ever!' Liv exclaims, gently dropping her shopping bags on the floor beside the door and lies on the bed, exhausted.

'I know right, it's so massive though' I giggle, l lie on the bed too, next to her and we continue chatting away for a couple of minutes before we get interrupted by Brad who runs into our room.

'Liv' He calls, making us jump.

'What's wrong?' She asks, sitting up and furrows her eyebrows.

'Connor punched Tristan' He replies. We all run, following Brad to Tristan's room.

'Tristan' I say, running towards him.

'I'm fine. Don't worry about me, I'm worried about Con' He sighs, looking in his bedroom mirror to clean his bloody nose.

'Why did he hit you?' Liv asks.

'They were arguing about Connor being moody and Tris doesn't want him to ruin the holiday then he got angry and hit him then walks off. James ran after him' Brad explains.

'I don't know what's up with him, I tried to talk to him but he's pushing me out' Liv sighs, shrugging his shoulders. 

'He did say something about Harley' Brad speaks. I look at him, furrowing my eyebrows.

'What?' I ask.

'Harley was being hard on him about Liv. Apparently Con isn't the right guy for you, he's not good looking enough for you, he's not athletic, doesn't have that perfect height, the perfect body' He explains. I sigh, shaking my head.

'When?' Liv questions.

'When we were at the beach and bumped into Harley while Aria and I went to get ice cream' Brad says.

'Right. Let's go find him' Liv sighs, leaving the room.

'Go with her, I'm staying with Tris' I say to Brad.

'I'll be back as soon as I can' He kisses my cheek before following Liv.

'You don't need to stay' Tristan says.

'I know but I want to. You're my big brother and I'm looking after you' I pull a cheesy grin to make him laugh, and it worked.

'I love you' He smiles, giving me a hug.

'I love you too big bro' I giggle.