23

'Day 2 at the beach' I giggle.

We had to leave early back to the hotel yesterday because Tristan wasn't feeling too well and I had to look after him. I stayed in his room last night, he doesn't like being without me when he's unwell. Siblings, ey. Also, I didn't get the chance to talk to Brad so I'm going to today.

'Are you sure you're okay?' Brad asks Tristan, putting his hand on Tris's back.

'Yes I'm fine' Tris chuckles, sitting down near the sea.

'I'm hungry' Liv whines.

'I'll get us ice cream' I offer, standing up and walks towards the ice cream van which is just a few minutes walk away from us.

'I'll help' I hear Brad say. I smile to myself, turning around and faces Brad.

'I'm sorry about yesterday' He apologises, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

'It's okay, Connor told me everything' I smile reassuringly.

'Damn' He pouts, looking down at the ground.

'I'm sorry for the way I was behaving. It wasn't fair on you. I'm sorry for making you think that I don't wanna be with you but I do. You're MY boyfriend, not Harley' I explain as I stop walking, it's too hot to walk any further.

'Well I'm very glad to hear you say that. Apology accepted' He plants kisses all over me, making me laugh.

'You're embarrassing me here' I laugh, pushing him off of me.

'Good. That way, everyone knows that you're my girlfriend' He smirks, grabbing my hand again as we walk towards the ice cream van.

/

'Glad to see Brad happy again' James smiles, as we watch Brad, Liv and Tristan standing near the sea, watching the waves.

'Me too' I grin.

'Aria. Come here' Brad shouts, making me jump.

'Okay' I shout back, standing up and runs towards him.

'The waves here are amazing' He says. He stands behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

'Yeah. It is pretty amazing' I gasp in awe, watching waves crash into one another.

'Hey, just like you' He whispers into my ear, I could feel him smirking and I feel myself blushing.

'I know right' I giggle.