33

'It's not fair that I'm much paler than the rest of you' I whine, looking at my hand while holding Brad's hand.

'You need to get out more then' Liv laughs. I glare at her,

'Well obviously I can't' I snap, rolling my eyes.

'Oh. Sorry' Liv apologies, pulling a concerned look on her face. I sigh, shaking my head slightly.

'No I'm sorry' I apologise. We exchange smiles before a nurse walks in.

'You have visitors' She grins, stepping aside in the doorframe.

'Hey' Bailey speaks quietly, her head popping out of the doorframe along with Harley, oh what a surprise.

'What is he doing here?' I groan, tightening my grip on Brad's hand.

'I just wanted to see how you're doing' He replies, surprisingly quite calm.

'Well as you can see I'm still alive, so bye' I speak. I hear Bailey sigh.

'Why are you even here?' I ask Bailey.

'I miss you' She exhales, staring at the floor.

'Well I don't. I don't even know who you are anymore and you're the reason why I'm in here!' I snap in frustration.

'Hey that's not her fault!' Harley growls.

'Whatever. I don't want you guys here, go away!' I shout, then winces in pain as I sit up too fast.

'Just go' James sighs, looking at hurt Bailey and Harley who snatches her hand, walking away.

'Well that was a bit harsh' Connor says.

'You can go an' all, it's not like I can stop you' I sigh, laying back down in the bed and stares at the ceiling. I don't hear any footsteps so obviously Con is here.

'Don't start taking it out on us Aria. We've done nothing but help you' Tristan tells me off.

'I'm not. I'm getting really frustrated that I can't do anything on my own!' I exclaim.

'Aria, calm down ' Brad whispers, tightening my hand.

'I am calm' I take my hand away from him.

'You're not' He sighs, furrowing his eyebrows worried.

'Can you all just go and leave me alone?' I softly ask, turning around to lay on my side which is slightly less painful. I hear sighs, footsteps and the door closing. I then burst into tears and screams in the pillow in frustration. 

/

• LIV'S POV •

'Well I've not seen her like that before' Con sighs, sitting down in the waiting room.

'It pains me to see her like this' Brad groans, burying his head into his hands as his elbows rests on his knees.

'She's obviously feeling frustrated and probably useless right now' James gives us a concerned and sympathetic smile.

'I can tell she's starting to push us away' I fold my arms to my chest, staring at my feet.

'We're not gonna let her' Connor speaks, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

'You don't know her well as I do, and she will no matter what we do' I sigh.

'She's right' Tristan nods his head.

'I don't care. She's not pushing us away, we can let her try but it's not gonna work' Brad anxiously speaks, sitting back up straight.

'We won't go anywhere' James smiles, patting his hand on my back reassuringly.