72

'Aria, stay by my side' Brad demands as there is a huge fight in the garden at Ross's party. I grab his hand, letting him guide us wherever.

'What is going on?' Tristan asks.

'I don't know' I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

'All I know is that someone apparently got a knife' Brad answers. I gasp, clutching on Brad's arm and holding his hand tightly.

'Where are the others?' Tris asks.

'We don't know' I sigh. We head upstairs to look for them. I can hear people outside chanting and screaming which is starting to scare me.

'Liv' I call as I see her sat in the hallway with Chloe, Ross's best friend.

'Where's Connor?' I ask.

'In the bathroom. Why?' She raises an eyebrow. 

'Do you not hear what's going on in the garden?' Brad asks.

'Nope. All I hear is drunk people shouting' Liv chuckles.

'Someone's brought a knife in this house and there's a huge fight outside' I say. Chloe and Liv stands up, and bangs on the bathroom door to hurry Connor.

'Jheeze be patient!' Connor shouts, opening the door. 'I was having a poo' He adds.

'Thanks for that' I laugh. Brad tells him what's happening and we all start to look for James but we don't know where he is.

'I'm going to look outside. Stay here!' Brad let's go of my hand.

'No!' I shout.

'I'll be back quickly' He kisses my cheek and Connor runs with him into the garden, leaving me with Liv and Tristan.

'I hope James is okay' I sigh.

'Someone call 999!!! NOW!!' I hear Connor scream. I look at Liv and Tristan confused. I quickly call 999 whilst Liv and Tristan runs outside. They're on their way.

'It's James!' Liv runs back to me inside.

'What?!' I drop my phone, and run outside.

'Stay back!' Brad pushes me away. I see James lying in Connor's arms, bleeding. I can see a lot of blood.

'It's your fault James' I hear someone laugh. I turn around, seeing a dark figure holding a bloody knife.

'Chloe watch out!' I hear Liv scream, I turn around and the man stabs Chloe.

'Aria' Brad pulls me into his arms and hold me tightly.

'James come on!' Connor gently slaps him around the face to keep him awake.

'James please, stay awake' I beg, tears streaming down my cheeks.

'Where's Ross?' I gasp.

'Ross is long gone' I hear the man chuckle.

'What?' I ask, confronting the man. As I walk closer to him, I start to recognise him.

'He's over there!' I hear a girl shout, pointing to the corner of the garden. I try to run but the man grabs my wrist.

'Let go of me!' I shout. Brad runs towards me and punches the man. He falls onto the floor, dropping the knife.

'Where is he?!' I ask the girl. She takes us to Ross and he's lying on the ground, unconscious.

'I don't see any bleeding which is good' Brad sighs.

'What if he's hit his head?' I ask.

'James is not waking up!' Liv runs to us, crying her eyes out. I freeze, not able to talk.

'No!' Brad cries.

'He's not dead. He can't be' I sob.