39

My world instantly turned upside down.

*TWO HOURS EARLIER*

'Aria, move out the way' Tris groans, as I stand in front of the television just to wind him up.

'Didn't hear the magic word' I joke, folding my arms.

'Bitch' He rolls his eyes.

'You're so rude sometimes' I snap, storming out of the room and stumble towards the kitchen.

'Aria' Tris calls out, following me from behind.

'What' I say, looking at him with a blank expression across my face.

'What's wrong?' He asks, sitting down at the table next to me.

'Nothing, I'm really tired' I sigh, running my hands through my hair.

'I can tell it's more than that' He raises an eyebrow curiously.

'Just don't wanna talk about it' I sternly speak. I hear the front door open and running footsteps towards the kitchen.

'Liv?' I say confused.

'I tried to call you both!!' She exclaims, out of breath.

'What's wrong?' Tristan asks. My heart starts to race.

'Your dad's in hospital' She pants. My eyes fills with tears, everything was so blurry and I couldn't even stand up, I feel so sick.

'Let's go' Tristan gasps, storming off. Liv holds my hand as I struggle to walk, and we reach the car outside.

/

'Are you okay?' Brad asks on the phone.

'I'm just so scared right now' I sigh, looking around the waiting room.

'I'm on my way don't worry, stupid traffic!!' He raises his voice slightly, I can tell that he just want to be here right now.

'I'll be waiting, I gotta go my phones dying' I hang up. I put my phone in my coat pocket.

'Is Brad coming?' Ross asks, giving me a cup of water. I give him a smile.

'Yeah he's stuck in traffic' I reply.

'You're really lucky to have him' He grins. I find myself blushing and I can't stop smiling.

'You really like him aw' Kay giggles, poking my dimple.