ċɦaքtɛʀ 1 : Trej's Back ♥

( La' Jada's POV )

I was washing dishes in the sink when somebody starting banging on the door. I couldn't believe who it was when I looked through the peephole. Before I could open it Jay says " You FUCKING BITCH! " & throws a basketball at me while i quickly turn around in time to not get hit.  I give him a deadly glare as he stands on the steps halfway down the stairs looking down at me.

I take a deep breath only for him to interrupt me " Stop touching my shit! You so annoying! " my hands close up turning into a light rose like color as I make a fist. He comes closer to get his basketball while I walk away back into the kitchen. " I didn't touch your stuff anyway so shut up already before you wake Z up! " I forget about the door until I hear my phone going off on the couch by the door. I walk back in to find Jay picking up my phone... " who is this?" I jump on his back that was turnt away from me. As he opens the door I start to choke him til we both hit the ground...

" What is wrong with y'all damn! " A shorter man yells down upon us.

" Now look who's touching shit that don't belong to you " I got him in headlock he ain't going no where.

" Get the fuck off me psycho!!! " he struggles and I reach for my phone in his dumb hand. Still not paying no attention to the dude standing over us til he pulls us apart and hands me my phone then I look at him and fireworks go off in my head.

" Trej where you been bro??? You missed alot " I am ten times more calm talking to him.
" Been trying to get my life together man, you already know, but how you guys been and what y'all doing here at my sister house acting like that !?!"

Its gets real quiet as me and Jays facial expressions turn from mad as hell to down right depressing. Neither one of us wanted to say what had happened over the time he was gone. Still wishing things had gone differently too. 

" Whats wrong with y'all??? I ain't never seen you looking like your bout to cry man and for once La' Jada is speechless????? Somebody needs to tell me what happened... Matter of fact where Z at? Let me go find her real quick... "

Jay got up off the floor, walking like he was defeated and joined me on the couch sulking his head down low fighting the tears. I wrap my arm around his neck pulling him down to give his annoying ass a shoulder to cry on even tho he refuses to let it out cause he wanna be man. I rest my head against his looking down at the beat up rug thinking to myself while mumbling aloud " This has got to get better I don't know how much more off this I can take " Jay mumbles back lifting his head " We got this sis even tho you annoy me so bad I be wanna fight you but at the end of the day you my family and I'm gonna always look after my lil sis alright? I got your front you got my back cool?"
" Yeah bro and so what you older then me by three minutes! Damn, I ain't Lil either yo"
" Come on sis that's not the point don't fucking start already & you know I got you right!?! "
" Yeah bro I know,  I got you too "
" Aww look at lil sis... " putting me in head lock like its funny I swear to god he really the one who annoys me but whatever, I will let him have his moment.

( Trej's Pov )

I find Z in her bed curled up in a ball still in her work clothes. The room was surprisingly clean tho. None of this is making sense I know I went MIA for a while but damn... I need answers.

" Z you woke? " asking her as I make my way over to her bed sitting on the edge. " Hey sis, wake up... I'm back girl! It's Trej " I continue to shake her til she pulls away from my grip slowly sitting up looking like the grumpiest person alive. Thinking to myself  Maybe I shouldn't have woke her ass up... cause she looking at me through the slits of her angrily squinted eyes. 

" I know its your dumbass now what you want!?! Money!?! So you can pay off more debts and not be here for the only family you got! " she stares me down as silence fills the air between us after she practically scolds me like our mama used to.