ċɦaքtɛʀ : Decitful Hearts Shattered

( Jay's Pov )

Janae offers to help Liya and Jada with their nerves by staying over the night while Z has a night shift and Ke had an emergency flight to new york in order to capture something huge she couldn't say for her job and was the only one who could do so.

Ke and Z both thought it would be a good chance for Jada to warm up to Janae since my little burst that ruined Trej's plans to for any of us to get to know Janae.

However I got home pretty late from this damn tutor. By the time I got home, Janae was barking at me like it was the end of the world. I walked past her, mostly to ignore her cause I wasn't a fan of her. Something seemed off to me about her.

Swinging open my bedroom door, I see who I assumed to be a passed out Jada. However when I got up closer to her, it was more clear she had been knocked out. Automatically I get in fight or Flight mode, whoever did this to my sister gone learn today. I attempt to awaken her but she seems to be out cold. I slip her into bed and head into the kitchen for an ice pack. After resting it on her Jaw, I began to look for Ka' Liya thinking she might know what happened and doubting she could've done it.

Downstairs? Nope, maybe upstairs I missed her... nope. Maybe she out by the grave for some reason. Nah, she ain't there either. I hit her up and quickly hear a phone ringing inside the house. It was coming from the Basement? Nobody ever goes down their. Although I realized Janae wasn't anywhere to be found either.

As I open the basement door Liya, screams like she was in pain of some sorts. Something wrong was going on, so I quickly grabbed a frying pan and cautiously crept down the old wooded steps.

I saw the fear and confusion in Liya' s eyes standing just feet away right behind Janae.

" I'm not going to do that! Back off! " Liya fearfully protests.
" Bitch, she don't love your skeleton looking ass anyway! You ain't nothing but I damn fool if you think otherwise! So either you do it or else- " I cut off her bullshit slamming Janae in the back of the head with the frying pan for grabbing Liya's face like that and threatening her.

Me and Liya drag her body to the outside steps making her look like she just passed out drunk. Placing a liquor bottle beside her as if she dropped the empty bottle out her freshly manicured hands. Locking her out we agreed not to talk about what happened.

We went upstairs to find a very discomforted Jada. I ran out the room grabbing a fresh pizza that had been sitting on the island in the kitchen since I got home. Then grabbing three spoons and a tub of cookie dough ice cream. Heading back up I managed to stupidly drop a spoon on the stairs. Instead of going back for another one I mumbled to myself, fuck it they nasty ass can share tf.

The rest of night we chilled out, scarfing down a large hot pizza which the aroma filled and traveled throughout the house more than some blunts in a hotbox. While invested in binge watching Empire for the rest of the night.

We laughed, we talked, we ate and had a good ass time. Unconcerned about Janae who was currently passed out and locked tf out too.

Later that evening 3:45am...

I was thrown out of bed by my arms so rough their were hand prints on my dark brown skin showing very visibly. Dragged into the hallway, only to be sucker punched in the gut crumbling down the stairs landing horribly.

For a good moment I felt shockingly paralyzed from my fall. By the time I had made it back upstairs stumbling over I slipped on a spoon on the second to last step up, sending me back on my ass. This time I couldn't seem to get up on my own. Although I knew I should've picked up the damn spoon anyway.