ċɦaքtɛʀ 6: My Escape

( Trej's Pov )

Its now been 6 weeks since the accident and tomorrow makes it officially 2 months that has passed. La' Jada has been taking this surprisingly well. It's still been hard on us all, mainly Jay. He lashes out on all of us sometimes and isn't handling the fact that it's nearly impossible to find who hurt Jada.

While La' Jada hardly comes out of her room, refuses to eat and barely talks. Ka' Liya stays by her side and often tries to help but its hit or miss. Z took her home and filled her parents in on what was going on, they had agreed that Ka' Liya could stay with us considering the circumstances. When they got back nothing really changed or so we thought at first. 

After Jay found Jada in the bathroom with a knife to her stomach crying. Something clicked inside him and ever since then he has been keeping a close eye on Jada and never lets her go to the bathroom without patting her down and begging Ka' Liya to go in with her which really gets on Jadas nerves but he is extremely protective of this baby.

Ziondra is once again back to working her heart out to avoid the problems going on around her. It's not just the twins its also how much she is missing her fiancée. In times like this,  is when I know she wants support but still doesn't really trust me to help her while her fiancée still working. She works nearly everyday. Early morning and long nights, if she's not working she is sleeping.

I hate seeing my family like this... How one act of hate and violence has shook my entire family. This ends now... I'm gonna fix this because nobody else is in the right mind to. Well, maybe Ka' Liya, if I can get her on my side it could really help.

I head up stairs to see Ka' Liya just getting out of bed this morning.
She usually gets up early so she can take care of herself and give her full attention to Jada afterwards before she really wakes up actually. I catch her in the hallway before she goes to the bathroom.

"Hey, can we talk real quick??? "
" Umm... * yawns *... Yeah sure "
" okay good, come here " I lead her downstairs where I had my game plan written down on some poster paper.
" What is that? " her eyebrows furrow in confusion and slight shock.
" I need you to help me, help bring my family back together and stable, not this krazy shit " I explain rushingly.
" Yeah, I know its getting bad man so, what you got in mind? " Omfg she is open minded! Hell yes, this shit gone work for sure.
" First thing is getting La' Jada some serious help " I rip of the bandaid, ain't got no time to waste.
" What kind of help because you know she not gone be down for just anything " Ka' Liya warns me even tho I was quite aware of that already.
" She needs to go to a support group or some kind of therapy " As I'm saying this I can see the disapproval in her damn head.
" I agree but if we start with that she will shut us down you gotta start somewhere smaller... Like her eating " She sighs, cause we all know that's a sensitive ass topic of it's own.
" Yeah definitely, she is already 3 weeks pregnant and its not good for her or the baby " I logically point out the obvious not knowing where Ka' Liya was going with this.
" Yeah and Jay is going krazy on her about it and I think he is stressing the both of them out " It's sounds like were both avoiding the topic now, so I cut to the chase.
" So what can we do about the eating situation? " Please let this girl have a reasonable solution, I pray to myself rolling my eyes up to heaven.
" Since we both have had past eating problems and habits, I think I know my own way of helping her out of it but that's something I can't share with you " Of fucking course! God, dammit yo, it better work whatever it is.
" As long as she is eating enough to keep the baby and herself good then I don't need to know " I swallow my annoyance and agreed.
" Ight cool, so now what about Jay and his obsessiveness over protecting Jada's baby? " She raises a brow as if I ain't even know.
" I got a best fran, couple blocks down from me. Who runs a day care, I'm gonna pull some strings and get him to work their so he can see the reality of this baby " I feel pretty damn clever right bout now.
" That's not a bad idea and lastly Ziondra? " Ka' Liya rushes me after looking at the clock, seeing she doesn't have very long before Jada wakes up from the absence of her from the bed.
" Well we just gotta crack her bad habit and really once the twins get better she is gonna get better on her own too but you can leave that to me, I know my sister man. " I summarize shit up, knowing she in hurry.
" Ight so, I'm gonna go get done before Jada wakes up and we start today cool?" She says walking away.
" We good " I say back as she was already up the stairs.