ċɦaքtɛʀ 2 : Anticipation

( Ka' Liya's Pov )

What did I just walk into??? Did she really just come out with me right by her side??? Yes, yes she did and I am so proud of La' Jada for finally coming out to her family. I slide behind her real quick and kissed her from behind just the way she liked & still holding her hand too as Silence fills the air.

I think to myself through the awkwardness; ~ Mini flashback ~ At least she don't have to sneak me in the house but it was funny how her bro Jay walked in on me giving her head. He was shocked but told us he wasn't gone tell they older sis Ziondra cause La' Jada made sure all those times he snuck bitches in that he didnt get caught. Guess he was just looking out for her the way she looked out for him. ~

"Okay, well lets go lovebirds, we going to IHop. That cool with you? It's my treat?" She asked me not acting like she ain't like me, so i replied with a simple polite " yeah, sure whats the occasion? "
" I don't feel like cooking breakfast today "

We all bust out laughing with Ziondra causing the awkwardness and silence to be lifted. We walked out the townhouse and down the street to her car heading to IHop and everybody is in a good mood. Even babe which is great to see her so happy after just three days ago when she was crying in my arms after the " accident " that she still hasn't told nobody about but me. Lets just say her summer isn't off to a good start but I'm here for her like always.

Somehow we manage to get caught up in traffic because of the construction going on a couple blocks away from there place and theirs no way to avoid it because they live on a dead end street. The only way out was to pass the construction site on one of the busiest streets in the city.

Meanwhile we all in our individual conversations. Ziondra was driving and focused on the road as the music blared in the car. Trej and Jay was in their own positive vibes just chilling and spiting verses to almost every song that came on. As for me and a La' Jada, were texting each other a serious convo that nobody else needs to hear at the time but us...

Me : Listen baby you gotta tell them because its serious and what if something is seriously wrong with you but you don't know cause you refused to go to the hospital that night

Jada♥ : I can't babe

Jada♥ : I could barely tell you

Me : I know your scared and you know I wouldn't be trying to get you to tell them if I was so concerned.

Jada♥ : please don't make me cry right now

She turns her head away from her phone and towards the window away from me as her eyes start to brim with tears, I gently turn her head over to face mine and kiss her forehead then whispering in her ear " Its gone be okay. Don't cry baby girl, you know I never wanted to make you cry. Your too beautiful to be in tears like that " as I lay her head against my chest wrapping my free arm around her shoulder rubbing on the side of her arm trying to keep her from tears.

Jada♥ : Don't let me go

Jada♥ : I'm still scared that its not over yet

Me : I won't & no baby its over okay I will walk you home everyday when we go back to school just to keep you safe

Jada♥ : I really wanna be numb right now

I hold her tighter as hurt emotions cloud my mind and kiss her forehead once again before responding in panic...