ċɦaքtɛʀ 16 : Crushed souls

( Ka' Liya's Pov )

Jada cries herself to sleep in my arms and the unknown caller calls back. I let go to voicemail. He leaves a message and I listen to it just to see what this bastard has got to say now.

Unknown Caller: Jada you just made one too many mistakes, I'm coming for you and your girlfriend and you'll regret everything you said, I own you little bitch this isn't done til I say it is and if you weren't scared of me before just wait and see what is going to happen next! Daddy will be the only thing you will know how to say by the time I'm done with you.

I can't believe what he was saying, I'm enraged and frustrated that he thinks he is going to get away with this. He is going pay for this. I will get revenge and Justice for my Baby no matter what I have to do to get it.

" Baby I got your back and you got mines we won't go down weak and he can hurt us physically but he can't ever break us apart " I whisper in her ear and she faintly responds with " Okay baby, just please don't let me go " and I continue to hold her tight in my arms, never letting go til we both fall asleep and are once again awakened by Z for school.

She clings to my every move and I don't blame her. I'm gonna keep my baby as safe as I can and stick by her side. No matter how many times I try to tell her not to worry at home she still stays in fear and at night her body stays wrapped around mine like she's chained to me. I see the fear in her eyes as she see's the worry in mine.

( Ziondra's Pov )

Its been a month since Ka' Liya started living with us and her mom decided to do marriage counseling but hasn't gotten very far. However something has gotten Ka' Liya and mainly La' Jada spoked. They are constantly very close to each other in public, always looking over the shoulder of the other. Checking their surroundings and never relaxed or away from each other unless their at home and somebody else is also here. Confronting them hasn't been easy but today I'll try again when they get back from school.

( Ka' Liyas Pov )

Z tries once again to find out what's been up with us lately but Jada blocks her out and I don't let her in knowing that if she knew, things could only escalate. Jada eventually saw the voicemail from that bastard making her break down once again in my arms. Luckily we were at home and it wasn't too bad but he was really starting to take a toll on her.

As the day flew by it was around 10:38pm when he called and Jada answered with her voice shook up still from just recently crying.

Me: Hello?

Unknown Caller: You with Ka' Liya? Put it on speaker phone

Me: Yes, Daddy I will

Unknown Caller: Liya I see you don't know how to get your nose outta where it don't belong cause it only hurting ya girl but that's cool, the more time I get to mess with her and soon enough y'all gone hate each other and she gone be mine! Night night bitch! Hahahaha

Call Ends...

" Ughh who the fuck is he?!?!? " I shout complaining as if she knew.
" Babe you really think I would know and not tell you by now??? " She gets an attitude and I don't respond to her obviousness but Jada escalates the situation because of it.
" Oh! So, you do think I know!?! What, you think I wanna be with him too! Your just as sick as him Liya, Get the Fuck out the bed! " She jumps to conclusions but I don't budge and really not wanting to argue.
" Babe, why you jumping to conclusions!?! You know me and that I obviously wouldn't be that fucking sick minded " Jada gets out of the bed standing, arms folded and back turned from me.
" I don't know who the fuck to believe no more! " She snaps and her attitude gets real nasty, trying my patience too.
" Who the fuck you think you talking to cause I know its not me, you need to calm the fuck down " I put my foot down but then she walks out the room angry.
" Babe! Come back! " I call for her but she doesn't come back so I give her some space to cool down.