ċɦaքtɛʀ 10: He's backkk...

( La' Jada's Pov )

I woke up a little late to my phone blown up by almost everyone in my contacts. Throwing myself out of bed I hop in the shower after Jay as Z shouts " Ke! Where my Umm... job ID at!?! " while Ke shouts back " On the nightstand in here " then I hear her running down the hallway to give it to her. Blocking out the shouting from my family I finish up and run into the bedroom locking Jay out after hearing him running up the stairs.

" Jada open the fucking door! I need to get done too damn! " He shouts and I know headache gone form in my head before I leave this damn house.
" Okay, Okay " I throw a shirt over my head finishing up then opening the door to let Jay in.
" Yo, where's my Air Force One's at!?! " He yells at me like I know as I fell back into bed.
" They should be underneath the black one's in the closet " I direct him to the exact spot with my free hand as I open my group chat texts with the other.
" Oh come on,  really Jada??? Stop wearing my shoe's " He ignorantly complains.
" Wtf it matter for you wasn't even wearing them at the time! " I protest.
" Whatever man " walks out the room slamming the door.

I read what Quan sent in the group chat and blow it off then checking out Quan's recent text message and respond back.

Me: I think your right I do think I should go for the Photography career rather then being in the medical field

Quan:  ight good cause your so much better at it.

Me: I ain't that good but I am excited for my art classes this year

Quan: Oh shit I forgot to ask but what classes you got today then

Me: I got photojournalism with y'all and then Mixed media but I think Riya actually took that this year too and Creative writing third period

Quan: Nice but why you ain't say your fourth period???

Me: Oops sorry its Trigonometry

Quan: oh shit I got Pre Calculus then

Me: Well so does Liya but Riya got Trig with me

Quan: Oh great she not on good terms with me right now

Me: Why? Is it cause what you said in the group chat?

Quan: Yeah she really must be thinking I had something to do with what happened to y'all

Me: Well I know you didn't and I still can't believe you selling again but shit its your life so if its something you really wanna do then pursue it but if not? You need to get out before you get in too deep

Quan: I know Jada I just need to think it thru but I will see you at school ight

Me: ight man

I open Riyas text and she already stressing over Trig and I know if I start a conversation with her she gone stress me out. Even tho its only our second day. I simply give her a quick response " Don't worry we will be fine can't talk see you at school " then she quickly responds with " ight cool " as I sat up out of bed getting up just steps away from the door to leave my room. When an Unknown number calls. I answer it not paying no mind to who it could really be.

Me: Hello?

Unknown Caller: You miss me beautiful

Me: Who the fuck is this!?!

Unknown Caller: Don't you remember me or do I need to give you another visit and show you who's Daddy bitch!?!

Me: What do you want? Ain't you hurt me enough man???