ċɦaքtɛʀ 19 : Apologetic Discomfort

( Jada's Pov )

" Babe come back! " Liya shouts after I walk into the living room but I put my head phones in and escape her calls to calm myself down before I lose control.

However it wasn't long before I could hear her whining over my headphones. I blast my music all the way up but she is still so loud that I can faintly hear her. Annoyed, I snatch the headphones out my ears. Get up, leaving my phone on the couch and head over to her. The closer I got, the quieter she gets. Her facial expressions tell it all... She wasn't really sorry... But her body language said... Get me out these damn cuff's desperately.

" Babe, I know your ass ain't sorry, and you'll probably do it again but listening to your whining is like God Damn Rush hour on the highway cause everybody bitching! And you got the mouth of every driver in traffic babe! You that fucking annoying! " I burst out scolding her quite pist off but I take off the cuffs anyway.
" Baby I'm sorry, Damn " She now catches an attitude trying to come over and hug me but I reject her, walking away.

I walk upstairs to my room and she trails behind me among the silence. I give her the silent treatment and she doesn't take it well. She pins me to the bed and makes very serious eye contact with me. I try to look away not wanting to talk this out and she turns my head back.

" You know damn well I really didn't mean it! So why you dragging this out and being extra!?! " Liya protests.
" Fuck you nigga, you still did it! Now get up off me! " She shouts agitated.
" No babe, we gone fix this shit right now! " Liya fearlessly doesn't back down but lets go of her grip around my wrists, just sitting on my lap.
" So, you wanna fix this? Huh... " I play with her mental.
" Yes, babe! Come on, you know I do! "  She states the obvious and is highly annoyed.
" Right now??? " I sit up getting closer to her.
" Babe, come on! " she shouts and just as the words slip out her mouth, I slapped the fuck out of her cheek leaving a handprint for a slight moment and her jaw drops to the floor.

I automatically start laughing at her facial expression of shock. She hops off my lap and walks away saying " Your a bitch " and I grab her by the arms and pulls her back towards me. My hands move down to her waist and wrap my arms around it. She doesn't say anything but keep her pouting face that shows she really wants to laugh but trying not to.

I slip my hand into her boxers as the other grasps her tittie. She stays very still until I just barely brush two fingers across her clit. Her body language was hard to read. I retreat my hands from her body and she turns around to face me dissatisfied.

" Really? " Liya questions as her smirk turns into a chuckling smile that fills her face.
" Mhmm " I nod falsy innocent.
" Mhmm huh? " She leans in and we lock lips, falling to the bed.

( Ziondra's POV )

As I Lay back in bed as the arguing between Jada and Liya finally dies but Jay is loudly up to something. I sluggishly make my way down stairs to hear Jay shouting into his game. He's hung up on that 2k16 yet it's better then seeing him distraught or hung up on drugs. I let him be and head back up to bed.

3hrs later...  

I'm going krazy thinking bout my baby. And I know when she comes home she'll be in the mood. The way she touches me gives me chills. Her long tongue whips around my nipples like a snake cause she so slick with it. Taking my nipples in her mouth like a pacifier... Oh shit, let me stop before I get any more wet.

" Hey Z, don't you have work today? " Jada interrupts my thoughts sending me into a rushed panic.
" Oh shit! I forgot but thanks Jada y'all gone be fine right!?! " I hurriedly shout to her racing through out the house to get ready and still make it on time.
" Yeah we good, Don't be late Z! " she shout out to me as I grab my work ID and keys of my dresser and run out the door.

~ shorter chapter... Feels like nobody gives a fuck bout this book so no more waiting of editing I'm posting the last couple chapters for those who are reading 😔✌ ~