ċɦaքtɛʀ 12: Seductive Twist

( Ke's Pov )

Be time they all had returned it was kinda late. I wanted to plan something special for Z but didn't know what. So, as they all headed they different ways I saw Ka' Liya wasn't with them. They must have dropped her off before coming home earlier. I pull Jada to the side and take the key's from Z giving her a kiss before we left.

" Ke where we going its late??? " She complains.
" Yeah, where you going babe!?! " Z joins in tired and sleepy.
" Don't worry bout it babe we gone be back faster then you think and Jada it's a surprise " I reassure them inching closer to the door.
" Okay but hurry babe " She gives me another kiss this time locking lips and doing that little thing she does with her tongue when she wants to do a little more then kiss.
" Oh, yeah I'll be real fast I promise " I bit my lip and Jada impatiently pulls me out the door and down the street.
" Okay so what's up? " Jada questions after seeing right thru me just moments ago.
" Ight look, I wanna do something special for Z but I don't know what? " I explain nervously and shy like.
" Funny, you ask that cause I wanna do the same for Ka' Liya too " Jada relates smirking.
" Mhmm and I suppose you already got an idea in mine? " I smile back knowing I'm right.
" Yup, I wanna make something really special for her to let her know how much I love and Appreciate her "
" Nice, I was thinking the same thing for Z actually and I'm thinking bout making this krazy sculpture type shit " I present my idea to Jada along with a few sketchs off my phone.
" Z gone love that shit but I'm thinking bout something similar but more on the lines of photography " Jada gets real serious and at that moment I know she wants my help with it.
" Ight, we gone help each other but tonight I need to get back to Z if you know what I mean? " I smirk and laugh uncontrollably as we walk back into the building.
" Ight cool Ke, Goodnight if y'all ever stop to sleep lovebirds " Jada jokes trailing into her room.

I lock the door behind me and check the back door as well. Quietly making my way upstairs and into the bedroom. Finding Z laying down on her back with her hands in her boxers. Her eyes are shut and I don't think she realizes I'm here. I strip myself of my clothes leaving on my boxers and sports bra.

I start tugging on the sides on her boxers and kissing up on her thighs. Leaving little hickies for only me too see. She wakes up giving a soft groan as I replace her hands with mine in her boxers. She reacts by pushing me off the bed and racing down the stairs after a loud thump kills the mood from downstairs. I get up trailing behind her as she walks into the kitchen shouting " Who the fuck in here! " in her nigga voice which seemed so sexy to me but scared the shit out of however was down their.

Z flicked on the light with a baseball bat in her hands gripping it tight as her body tensed up in fight mood. Only to find The twins. Jay was knocked out on the floor sprawled out against the cool tile. Jada however dropped the tub of ice cream on the floor the moment Z flicked on the light and yelled. Her hands were up in surrender while her eyes bugged out terrified with a spoon still in her mouth as well.

" What in Hell Y'all doing!?! It's 2:00am! " Z shouts irritated.
Jada drops the spoon out her mouth and mumbles " n-nothing " real innocent like.
" Girl, you better not play with me right now!?! " Z scolds but Jay and Jada look yup at her starring high as hell.
" Y'all high right now!?!?! " I question shocked can't believe these two after Jay's drug test came back clean we thought he was gone switch his life around and now La' Jada done lost her mind.
" Answer me! " I demand now pist off as well as Z but they look at each other then bust out laughing and Jada stumbles over as Jay stumbles getting up cause they got no balance either, practically hysterical right now. " Oh hell, what y'all drunk too!?!?! I add and they react with innocent childish ass looks.