ċɦaքtɛʀ 22 : Reflection

( Jada's Pov )

I was tired of everybody hurting me and the people I love... No more victim, I'm gonna get through this.  Every and anybody that hurt me or somebody I love is gonna pay... Revenge is coming and I'm not giving up til I get it.

However first I needed to be truly honest with myself, so I wrote this down...

I been hurt and deceived by someone I never thought could hurt me the way he did...
I lost an unborn child who will always be remembered...
Attempted Suicide more times then I'd care to admit...
Been wrongly accused of things that destroyed any chance of a relationship with my mother besides the drugs...
I have came close to seeing
the girl I love with all my heart
die in front of me and been through hell and back with...

My past built me up to something I wasn't... " A victim "
However technically I was of many things;
A victim of rape, child abuse, kidnapping, etc.
I am greater than that because I am stronger than I ever given myself credit for...
I experienced pain and love but I also found myself in the mix of
Everything...

I am not a victim
&
Reluctant to call myself a survivor...
For I am but
A Strong Women
In Love,
Smart and powerful,
Never Weak.
I am a fighter and an upcoming
Photo Journalist 
In the future...
This is the Me I vow not to forget,
This is the me I want to remember myself as and be seen as rather than
" The victim of __________ "
Or
"Oh, I know about her she was _______________ "
To be know as someone who made a
Difference and that's how she made her mark on the world.

Then I burned it...

Hoping to be able to freshly start over and chase my dreams leaving this pain behind me and soon enough we got these tattoo's, which surprisingly was Ka' Liya's idea. Mine was on my rib but Ka' Liya decided to get hers on her calf.

* A/N It's the roman numerals of their anniversary date

* A/N It's the roman numerals of their anniversary date... 7.29.13 *

Then I did something I should have done months ago. I proposed to Ka' Liya... She said... Yes!

* it was a promise ring, cause we weren't even 18 yet but i knew we were gonna go far *

For the mayor of all my pain and others too, Quan.

My Best Friend Quan, of all people I never suspected him to cause so much heart ache to my life... It took a lot of forgiveness that I would need for myself to go through with what was the right thing to do.

My family was proud of me for turning him in to the cops, especially dad. Who is still so lucky to be with us after getting early release and on parole. I don't know what any of us four kids would've done without him.

As for Quan, he ratted out everyone in a matter of minutes telling the full story, my story... This story.